Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay at Pittsburgh: In-Game Discussion / Tilting

If Arod played it just would have been 52 - 50. Neither defense would have made a stop. But then can Steelers add Haden too?

I'll admit, i wanted GB to score to tie it 28 because I knew that Ben and the offense was humming. I needed a few points from AB84 to get the FF win. I shouldn't b!tch as a fan of a team who's on a 6 game win streak and in the #1 spot, but I don't see the dominance in the Steelers that i see in the Pats and Eagles. Those teams beat the good teams and kick the crap out of the bad ones.

I'll admit, i wanted GB to score to tie it 28 because I knew that Ben and the offense was humming. I needed a few points from AB84 to get the FF win. I shouldn't b!tch as a fan of a team who's on a 6 game win streak and in the #1 spot, but I don't see the dominance in the Steelers that i see in the Pats and Eagles. Those teams beat the good teams and kick the crap out of the bad ones.

The defense is missing Haden. He is a stud. He will be back. A lot of last night looked like straight. Up blown coverages

I enjoy having Ben playing like Ben

The defense is missing Haden. He is a stud. He will be back. A lot of last night looked like straight. Up blown coverages

I enjoy having Ben playing like Ben

Agree on the Haden part, i didn't realize what a big FA pickup that was until he was gone. Not sure he will be back for the Pats in Wk 15, but that may be a good thing long term.

You could see Ben coming alive in the 2nd half vs the Colts, in fact that comeback may be the watershed moment of the the season where we can pinpoint the Steelers offense coming alive. His deep ball is a lot more accurate now and it looks like he's got the touch back. He threw some really remarkable passes vs GB the other night, balls that only his WR's could catch. Still waiting for the moment all of it comes together.