Sign in to follow this  
lord13rahl

Can you say ASS KICKING?

:cry:

Sorry, this might be my only chance to gloat......Unless Darren Sharper can get over 100 points...let me repeat that....over 100 points...I should win. Great first week for my EAGLES!!!! :headbanger:

Nice week! McNabb to Owens isn't just a homer pick-up for you. That's going to be solid all year. I think 178 is going to be a benchmark high score for someone to top also.

Nice week! McNabb to Owens isn't just a homer pick-up for you. That's going to be solid all year. I think 178 is going to be a benchmark high score for someone to top also.

the sleeper has awakened. :headbanger:

:D

Sorry, this might be my only chance to gloat......Unless Darren Sharper can get over 100 points...let me repeat that....over 100 points...I should win. Great first week for my EAGLES!!!! :wub:

Damn! He was only 95.5 short! :banana:

Good job, though remember, live by the hook-up, die by the hook-up.

:angry:

Sorry, this might be my only chance to gloat......Unless Darren Sharper can get over 100 points...let me repeat that....over 100 points...I should win.  Great first week for my EAGLES!!!! :thumbsdown:

Damn! He was only 95.5 short! :thumbsup:

Good job, though remember, live by the hook-up, die by the hook-up.

I beat him without the hook up :thumbsdown: ...just trash talking...Good luck next week to all!

ass... kite?

ass... kid?

ass... kim?

ass... koo?

ass... meg?

nope, I can't say it. :lol: I hope to learn soon but I'm not sure it's going to happen in time