Sign in to follow this  
helluvacopter

Jordan Howard trade - PPR League

With Cohen now getting a lot of the snaps, I am starting to think it's time to trade Howard.

Someone in my league seems open to trade one of their RB's, but they only have the following:

K. Drake

M. Breida

Chris Thompson

Not sure if I'm willing to press my luck with any of those guys... Maybe Chris Thompson since it's PPR

Thoughts?

Cohen? It was "one" game! Where was he the first 3? Think "game script"

What does the rest of your team look like?

Put your team/league type/no. of teams in your settings signature (see below)

Keep Howard

Keep Howard.

Cohen is a dynamic playmaker. Nagy knows this now. I think he's going to feature Cohen going forward. Howard got most of his carries in the 4th quarter, when the Bears were up big time and it was over. Cohen's average run is better (5.1 avg vs 3.2) and he has a better receiving average too (12.1 vs 7.8). In PPR, I like Chris Thompson...and I would see if you can get something else from this guy. Maybe a better receiver from him...and you give up a lesser WR in the trade.

Keep Howard. The Bears had a game plan to get the speed guys (Gabriel and Cohen) involved to burn the TB defense. None of those guys are going to beat out Howard ROS.

Cohen is the real deal. I went back and forth last week on picking him up and instead used a valuable slot on gaming dez bryant's return...

Long story short not only will Cohen take on a lead roll, with the whole NFL going to pass only he is going to light up PPR leagues.

This week I am spending all of my remaining FAAB on Cohen ($95 on him). Trade fast; if your opponent doesn't have RB's; get 2 top WR's and work out a pre-trade with another league member ahead of time.

Also I am 4-0 in my one league and 3-1 in the other... so I am a very cautious spender of FAAB unless its going to be long term homerun shot.