Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

I am going to give this Keto diet a try

Well the main reason people quit a diet is because they cut too many calories. Cutting calories below what our body's should eat is a losing proposition. Eventually the cravings for calories will win out.

If someone is going to quit the diet and just eat like an assh0le, well yeah then of course they will become fatties again.

This diet is nice because you can eat things that taste great and are filling at the same time. When getting healthier, self control is required. If a person isn't willing to exact any self control, then they are doomed to be miserable fatties.

For people who don't need to lose weight, like me, it's pretty easy to follow the diet, enjoy things like pizza on certain days, and still get the benefits this plan provides.

Yea like I said I didnt really look into it. Just some chatter I had heard about it. Heard both good and bad things but thats normal. Let me know how it is. Do you plan on following it for a while? Or only gonna do it for a few months? Just curious about the effects and benefits itll have

Yea like I said I didnt really look into it. Just some chatter I had heard about it. Heard both good and bad things but thats normal. Let me know how it is. Do you plan on following it for a while? Or only gonna do it for a few months? Just curious about the effects and benefits itll have

I plan to always follow the philosophy of a high fat diet from now on. I will always eat things like pizza here and there, but I believe in a high fat diet being satisfying and healthy at the same time.

Can use butter on anything.

My healthy and calorie dense shake consists of

Spinach

Half an avocado

1 tbsp Avocado oil

Chia seeds

Half of a scoop of Designer Whey chocolate protein

2 tbsp of shredded coconut

A dash of dried ginger

Between half and 1 tsp of cinnamon

Water

It tastes just fine, and it is loaded with filling calories. Cinnamon helps sweeten any shake without adding any sugar