Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

So...What Kicker You Rolling With In The Playoffs?

McManus vs horrible Defense for MNF dramatics.

Hanging with "Preying" McManus, eh? I actually have him loaded right now in one league, based on his fantastic matchup. Keep and eye on the weather, though. Chance for rain currently forecasted.

I am going to just stick with Maher. Dallas is due for a bounce back on offense. Maher was pretty good all year for me.

Can't take Tucker out of my lineup. I can really use a Tucker special right here.

Heads-up, boss. Expecting rain and gusts to 37 mph.

]

Appreciate the heads up, I just worked a 14 hour day and have been out of the loop. Lemme see whos out there

I have a sweet spot for old, fat kickers.. plus I like a little drama going into the late game.

Ill be pretty rocked by then... SeaBass it is!

I have a sweet spot for old, fat kickers.. plus I like a little drama going into the late game.

Ill be pretty rocked by then... SeaBass it is!

He probably will be a little rocked by then too, if I know Seabass. Of course, he kicks better that way.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but supposed to be rainy in Seattle tonight.....but wind looks good! Always something....

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=47.6036&lon=-122.3294#.XBzyEFxKi1t