Sign in to follow this  
Torn

2019 Keeper Sheet and Declarations - DONE

Here is a link to the updated Keeper Sheet for this season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FJbVzYV3HiJ-HomLXZI5xPlggk2-QnDbs15vUaWmzzc/edit?usp=sharing

This shows your final roster from last season. Any players who have been kept in the past are in shaded cells and have a (1) or (2) next to the name. The number indicates the amount of years already kept on top of draft year. If the number is 2, this is the final year you can keep the player. Any players with 3 dashes are ineligible as keepers. Also remember that you do not need to keep 4, that's just the maximum and keeping fewer is also an option. 

The Keeper Value column represents the round of the draft you will need to give up to retain the player. There is also a sheet that details the keeper rules as a refresher for prior managers or as a reference for new managers.

Please declare your keepers here and be sure to mark them as tentative or final. The deadline for keeper declaration will be Friday, March 8 by 3PM ET.

If you have not finalized keepers by that time, your tentative list will be used. If more than 4 are on the tentative list, the first 4 will be used. If no keeper list has been defined, no-one will be kept.

Green Monsters - Final

Ronald Acuna - 7

Cody Bellinger - 17

Scooter Gennett - 19

Walker Buehler - 22

CONFIRMED KEEPERS:

German Marquez=25th round pick (drafted 28th in 2018)

Kirby Yates=24th round pick. (drafted 28th in 2018). So, ...if I keep both Yates and Marquez, I would have to keep one of the two as a 24th round pick. And that guy will be Yates.

Eduardo Rodriguez=23rd round pick. (drafted 26th in 2018)

David Dahl=20th round pick (drafted 23rd in 2018)

Final

Y. Grandel - 17th

J. Turner, 4th

M. Ozuna, 11th

Y. Puig,  6th

Edited by gratefulted
Tentitive to final

Two Balls One Bat - Final

David Price - 6

Blake Snell - 11 

Jean Segura - 16

Fernando Tatis Jr - 23

On 2/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, kysar_soze said:

Keepers 

Benintendi - 21

Guerrero Jr - 20

Torres - 11

Hand - 20 

Edited by kysar_soze
update

LAST CALL FOR KEEPER CHANGES - LOCKS A/O 3:00PM ET, FRI, 3/8

NOTE - As of 10:45am ET on 3/8, I have entered keepers as listed above at that time into the pending draft sheet.

If you have any last minute changes of heart between 10:45am and 3:00pm ET, please text or IM me with them so I don't miss them. I'm assuming all of the above are locked despite some of them still reading a tentative, so please let me know if you change someone out!!