Sign in to follow this  
DC

Anyone interested in doing a 2 or 3 rd NFL mock draft?

REVISED MOCK FORMAT

I need 8 participants (1 division per participant)  We would do a no-trades 2 or 3 (probably 2) round mock draft  from now through late afternoon 4/25.   I would moderate it and track it with a Google spreadsheet and provide a link for everyone to use it to track the mock.  For example, here are the spreadsheets for a Jets message board mock draft (just completed)  with trading allowed, and another 4-round mock from a Ravens board with no trades that is just wrapped up:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dT_kdICG9pEl4kNv-XWO84zTqMDeufw5NQyip4CqImY/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DqHnPMg7TMnWclaaNDnrcqDl0edWEo2Kr-z5CNdq_fE/edit?usp=sharing

A caveat should be that you can't pick for your favorite team as bias could drastically alter the results.  For example, as a Bucs fan, I would draft a QB at #5 because I am officially done with Winston.  That is highly unlikely to happen and picks like this could drastically alter the course of the draft.

Im up for it.  But there wont be enough participation.  Certainly not enough to start making rules against taking your favorite team in the mock.

over at another forum we are looking for me 3 more participants.  Each of 8 participants will draft for all 4 teams in one of the divisions.  We are aiming to complete 2 rounds, but however far we get will be fine.  We have 5 GMs signed up.  We'll start it up as soon as we get another 3 and we will go through April 25th, a couple hours before the real draft.  

we need someone to take the NFC South (7 picks in rds. 1 & 2), AFC East (8 picks in rds. 1 & 2), and the AFC North (6 picks in rd.s 1 & 2).   I'm not sure if you need to join that site to participate.  Respond here or send me a PM.

i've opened a new thread with the new mock proposal.  the mods can lock this one now.