Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Stupid kid left college before Billionaire agreed to pay off all student loans..and now hes crying

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-worried-apos-student-left-212957728.html

There is a lot to love here...a lot

-Made sure to point out LGBTQ affiliation(for extra sympathy)

-Didnt want to take any more loans to hurt his family(why?  Its your loans dipsheet)

-Started a gofund me to pay his loans...has raised a whopping 1K.

this kid is a quitter..Plain and simple.  And got on social media to basically panhandle from a billionaire.  What a POS

Link talks about students at historically black universities tend to have higher debt. Shocking thought: don't got to those special schools and then b1tch about it!  Maybe a cheaper non-black school would be a better option? 

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-worried-apos-student-left-212957728.html

There is a lot to love here...a lot

-Made sure to point out LGBTQ affiliation(for extra sympathy)

-Didnt want to take any more loans to hurt his family(why?  Its your loans dipsheet)

-Started a gofund me to pay his loans...has raised a whopping 1K.

this kid is a quitter..Plain and simple.  And got on social media to basically panhandle from a billionaire.  What a POS

You forgot:

- From Oakland

- Wants to be a "community organizer".  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what "community organizers" do, and why you need a college degree to do it.  If I ever meet Obummer I'll ask him.

Just now, DonS said:

Link talks about students at historically black universities tend to have higher debt. Shocking thought: don't got to those special schools and then b1tch about it!  Maybe a cheaper non-black school would be a better option? 

Yup.  It's not like you don't know how much it's going to cost before enrolling.