Sign in to follow this  
greatmartini

Rate My Waiver Wire For ROS

Due to my blockbuster trade (starting Zeke and McCaffrey now!) my receiver corp has been decimated. My current starters are Courtland Sutton and John Brown. The following are available on waivers. Who is best rest of season?

Phillip Dorsett - liked him more with Edelman possibly limited

Marvin Jones - maybe good this week against KC, but then what?

Mike Williams - may get some extra targets with opposition trying to shut down Keenan

Kenny Stills - getting some deep looks

Gallman and Burkhead are also available. Maybe I'll grab one of them and receivers be dammed!

Appreciate all opinions. 

33 minutes ago, greatmartini said:

Due to my blockbuster trade (starting Zeke and McCaffrey now!) my receiver corp has been decimated. My current starters are Courtland Sutton and John Brown. The following are available on waivers. Who is best rest of season?

Phillip Dorsett - liked him more with Edelman possibly limited

Marvin Jones - maybe good this week against KC, but then what?

Mike Williams - may get some extra targets with opposition trying to shut down Keenan

Kenny Stills - getting some deep looks

Gallman and Burkhead are also available. Maybe I'll grab one of them and receivers be dammed!

Appreciate all opinions. 

Why would you care about another RB if you're starting Zeke and McCaffrey?  I mean unless you think you can get the Barkley owner to flip you a solid WR for Gallman or something, but other than that, the top 20 PPR WR named Phillip Dorsett is your best bet.

First, what size league is it, I’m asking because M Williams and M Jones our still available on wavier.  

I would them up real quick, lots of season left, they will both produce.