superbowlbears

Bell and Williams for Ingram and Cooks?

(12 team, superflex, .5PPR)

Manager in my league offered me his Lev Bell and Mike Williams for my Ingram and Cooks...

The Jets offense scares me a little bit at the moment, but the does seem to run through Bell. Plus they're getting Darnold back soon. Seems like Mike WIlliams' targets are going up every week, so that's a good sign.

I guess Ingram could regress a bit since his schedule seemed pretty cake up front. Tough to make a read on the Rams offense since any one of those receivers could go off any week, but they also don't look as strong offensively than they did last year.

Would you make this trade?

(Other RBs are Kerryon, Conner, Michel, Pollard as a stash. WRs are Adams, Hardman, Demarcus Robinson, DJax, Gallup)

It's a bit of a hit on your WRs, but not a huge one, and I think you're probably selling high on Ingram and buying low on Bell, so yeah, I'd make the trade.

Hopefully you'll get Gallup back about the same time as Hill returns.

Half point ppr, naw I would not 

Check out Mike Williams before accepting.  He's injured.  He had major back issues in college and apparently they are popping up again.  There was some chatter online about his injury status beginning to worry the Chargers as they've had to cut back his snaps and he seems to be getting worse, not better.  This could be a guy wanting to dump Williams for someone productive and he's throwing in Bell.  I totally agree it's buy-low time on Bell, if you can get him.  I wouldn't do the deal if Williams is injured though. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WillMi07.htm

His targets have gone up each week, from 3, to 5, to 7.  Still not great.  Last week was the first week he was on the field for more than 66.7% of the snaps, and it was him being used more as a decoy than anything.  There is also a blurb about his usage on Rotoworld stating the same.  He's questionable against Miami, where you would think he'd have a nice game.  On the season, he has only 8 receptions for around 150 yards and zero TD's.