Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

D.Freeman or A.jones

Well, I count 46 players named Jones in the NFL, and only two Freemans, so the odds are in your favor to go with Jones.

8 minutes ago, Mark91G said:

Aaron jones GB and d. Freeman ATL

Then go against the odds and flex Freeman.

16 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Then go against the odds and flex Freeman.

Jones finished with a TD last night and 6 receptions for an additional 37 yards.  Freeman is playing a pretty stout TN run defense.  We shall see, but I'm hoping the OP started Jones and took the 17.5 points that came with him (depending on your scoring format, but this is what he earned in my PPR).

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Jones finished with a TD last night and 6 receptions for an additional 37 yards.  Freeman is playing a pretty stout TN run defense.  We shall see, but I'm hoping the OP started Jones and took the 17.5 points that came with him (depending on your scoring format, but this is what he earned in my PPR).

If someone had told me that Jamaal Williams would go out with a concussion on the first series, my answer might have been different; but sometimes the right decision works out the wrong way.

Freeman still has a shot to approximate Jones' fantasy value, especially if Ito is still limited--and the Titans aren't THAT stout against the run; they currently rank #21--but the Williams injury did tilt the playing field in Jones' direction.