Sign in to follow this  
Upsman89

TE help

i have Engram but looks like he might not play  can try and get Everett or Herndon  who do you like for this week ppr 

I have the same dilema. Looking for this week and rest of season as either a bench stash or trade bait for a TE needy team. I've been back and forth on these two.

yea i have everett as my first waiver then herndon but could change that have also gone back adn forth on who would be better to keep for week 11 bye for engram

5 hours ago, Upsman89 said:

i have Engram but looks like he might not play  can try and get Everett or Herndon  who do you like for this week ppr 

Herndon, if Darnold is back. 

Herndon is overhyped and the Jets just aren't good enough to sustain Bell, Robby, Crowder, AND a TE for fantasy purposes.  Everett has had 19 targets in his last two games, with 12 catches for 180 yards and a TD.  He's the hot hand right now; Herndon is the unknown.

People got herndon and everett in my league already. I'm left with witten, seals-jones (te's against the seahawks are always the play right?) And graham. Who u guys like better?

7 hours ago, wilsonfan3 said:

People got herndon and everett in my league already. I'm left with witten, seals-jones (te's against the seahawks are always the play right?) And graham. Who u guys like better?

Probly Graham with Adams limited, but Witten would be a close second.