Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Trade question need opinion....

I was offered dj chalk and Carlos hyde for terry McLaurin and Jamal Williams in a ppr league...I need another rb for byes coming up and he desperately wants McLaurin....thoughts is this a fair trade or offer? Tia...

I don’t like it, but do you? 

I haven't heard any of DJ Chalk's music, so I really am not qualified to answer this...…  Is this a dynasty or redraft?

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I haven't heard any of DJ Chalk's music, so I really am not qualified to answer this...…  Is this a dynasty or redraft?

Redraft

3 minutes ago, phins1921 said:

Redraft

I think you have a tough decision, but I would stand pat.  Both WR's have great playoff schedules outside of game 1.  Get a bye week.  Terry has the Eagles and Giants in weeks 15 & 16.  You can't get a better matchup than that.  If Foles is back by then, Westbrook is likely to see more targets and the TE position most certainly will.  Chark will still have a lot of value, but who knows how Foles will choose his WR's.  Mineshew likes him, but will Foles?  Hyde has done ok against weak defenses, but against the Colts, Panthers, Saints and Jags, he's scored 11 points or fewer.  He has a nice playoff schedule though against the Broncos, Titans and Bucs.  Williams has the Redskins, Bears and Vikings, which could work in his favor as if Green Bay keeps winning, they rest Jones a bit more down the stretch, later weeks, like 14-17, just a bit, giving Williams more opportunities.  Because this is so close, I would stay with what you have and hope Green Bay continues winning. 

• Like 1