Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

PPR - Two questions

1. Have Hock.  Herndon, Fells and Goedert are available. Do you think Fells is for real?  I also like Goedert even with Ertz on the team. I know nothing about Herndon.

2. Edmonds.  I don't have DJ.  Would you keep him on the roster? Hamstrings are typically slow to heal, even with all the "meds" they have at their disposal.  I have Carson, Ekeler, M. Sanders, J. White and Murray. 

I don’t think Fels is for real, I think he well be for real from time to time. 

And I think it’s that way for all those other tes you listed. 

Edmonds is diffently worthy of a drop, and even more so since Zona acquired Drake. 

• Thanks 1

Fells really exists, yes.  Of the three you mentioned, Herndon probably has the most upside for the rest of the season--but I'm not sure I'd drop Hockenson to acquire him.

If you can drop Edmonds for him, then yeah--you already have enough firepower at RB.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Fells really exists, yes.  Of the three you mentioned, Herndon probably has the most upside for the rest of the season--but I'm not sure I'd drop Hockenson to acquire him.

If you can drop Edmonds for him, then yeah--you already have enough firepower at RB.

Thanks. 

Is Smith for Tenn, assuming Walker doesn't play, in the same category as the others? 

1 hour ago, gridirongoofs said:

Is Smith for Tenn, assuming Walker doesn't play, in the same category as the others? 

In the games that Walker doesn't play, Jonnu has some value--but probly not like the others for the rest of the season in general.

• Thanks 1