Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Points Per Completion League

It's a weird way to award points, but I like it and it's my 6th year in the league....who do you guys like ROS with that point per completion???

Foles                                Wentz                                   Daniel Jones

@Ind                                 NE                                         Bye

@Ten                                Sea                                       @Chi

TB                                     @Mia                                    GB

LAC                                   NYG                                     @Phi

@Oak                               @Was                                   Mia

@ATL                               Dal                                        @Was

Having a hard time picking between Foles and Wentz. Think Jones is probably 3rd out of that group.

In general, QB scoring quirks are only really relevant at the margins. Maybe with PPC you bump up the volume guys a little and ding the hyper-efficient QBs, but nothing major.

Generally, I would go with Wentz because he's the most talented of the three. But if you can, grab a second QB this week (and possibly Week 16) and stream.

Dumber than ppr.  A threshold, like 25 completions would be better.