Sign in to follow this  
groovy5

Is this cheating?

Husband and wife are playing each other. Wife gets in playoffs with a win. Husband sandbags to make sure she wins. Husband catches heat on Monday and Commissioner plugs in highest point total players on bench plus goes out and picks up Thomas and plugs him in for Olsan that is hurt. Husband is now up by 15 going into Monday night with Husband having Barkley and wife having Sanders. Husband wins and Wife doesnt make playoffs.  

Ummmm, I think the Commish should be fired. But I don't think its anyone's business if the Husband sandbags.

If the co-workers are mad then try harder next year. Draft better. Pay more attention to WW pickups.

Oh, and I would quit this league if the Commish is has his job next year.

I was a commissioner for 12 years. I never got involved in this kind of stuff or trades. Unless you're trading today Dalvin Cook for Antonio Brown in a redraft league, it was none of my business either.

JMHO

What's the saying.... don't blame a clown for being a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus?

Commish can't plug in the optimal lineup... that is ridiculous + plus do a waiver wire transaction..... terrible