Sign in to follow this  
Stacey Abrams: Illegal immigrants "are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them"..

15 minutes ago, posty said:

What about the other women that he is vetting?

If he really thought it would help him, he would have asked Hillary in a heartbeat to be the VP on the ticket...

Then a few weeks after the inauguration he would unexpectedly commit suicide.   I do not think even Joe is that stupid.    

3 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Then a few weeks after the inauguration he would unexpectedly commit suicide.   I do not think even Joe is that stupid.    

He won't kill himself, but he will step down stating some illness or no more desire so the US would have the first female president in our history...  Which would be very bad in this case...

That is why he is only vetting women...

1 minute ago, posty said:

He won't kill himself, but he will step down stating some illness or no more desire so the US would have the first female president in our history...  Which would be very bad in this case...

That is why he is only vetting women...

If Hillery was the VP and he did not step down soon enough he would "commit suicide."

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

From my understanding, is that her health would not allow it. I heard someone talking about it who was in the same circles of those who spent time with her (dinners, etc.) and from what was said, she wouldn't be able to handle it. It could be wrong, but it is known she did indeed have some breakdowns after 2016. :dunno:

Kuntitus?