rurbaniak

Expanded IR and Free Agency

Free Agency opens at 12 EST on Monday August 3rd.  IR Spots become available at this time as well.  

Due to COVID concerns, we will expand the IR slots from 2 to 4 for the 2020 Season.   IR spots are intended to be used for injuries, suspensions, etc.  And can be activated to the roster at any time.   It is not meant to stash players to expand your roster.   

• Like 1

It sounds at least 3 of us went on exactly at noon to try to add players and the site did not work properly.  It's likely we are after some of the same players.  Perhaps pick a new day and time to start FA Add Drop.

Sorry, at the office this week, it's hard to do this stuff on my phone.   Anyways, I see that DanZone was able to do a pickup, and I tested it on my phone with the website and it worked.   Are you guys using the app on a phone, or what, please give me some details.   Also, if one of you can try it again and see what happens, let me know.  I tested it last night from my computer and it worked as well.   

I got it to work, but it wasn't for at least the first 20 minutes.  Probably would have been a coin toss as my first choice was already gone by the time I saw this.

I tried until a little after 1pm and then gave up.  I was on the website not the app.  Of course Big Marc and I were targeting the same guy and he was more persistent and got them.  Maybe his fingers would have been faster than mine at noon as well but we will never know.

Yea, I don't know why that was happening guys, sorry.   I didn't change any settings to make it all of a sudden work, and by time I had saw this, Dan had already picked up someone at 12:30.

Also, checking emails, Bigmarc was first to get me the players and contact me, so it worked out the same as probably would of anyways.  

Also, while testing the IR slot last night, I accidentally dropped Marquise Goodwin, I just re-added to my lineup off the Protected Free Agents list.    Full disclosure.