Sign in to follow this  
Kelvarr

Keeper - Hunt or Singletary?

Hunt

hunt obviously has more upside, but sharing carries with Chubb hurts his value a lot.

if you take hunt, you are hoping he becomes the full fledged starter.  His fantasy points per game was lower than Singletary's. 

Hunts situation hasnt changed much (not yet anyways)

assuming you only keep 1 in your league,  I think you can re draft hunt in nearly the same round you gave him up for. (or reasonably close)

Singletary is the unquestiioned starter in Buffalo. Moss will come in and likely take many of the carries that belonged to Gore, but the shortened training camp may mean they lean on Singletary more early in the season.

if you are worried about Moss eventually becoming the starter,  you may be able to take Moss late and no matter which scenario arises you are covered.

I dont see Singletary doing worse than last year, and the price is so low its nearly free.

that combined with the fact you can probably take hunt (whose ADP drops him in the mid to late 5th  or early 6th round). so giving up a 7th isnt bad, but I think the net gain is better wiith singletary.

also worth noting, Buffalo may be the team to beat in that division now.  if they improve even nominally, the pats have gotten worse, so I project at least one or two more games where there will be a positive game script for the RB's.   so it is not unreasonable to expect better numbers here than last year.