Sign in to follow this  
GentleDragon

creating league profile

I am trying to create a league profile and I do all the customizing hit the submit button but it doesn't show up. I have refreshed the page after to see  if it is a browser refresh issue but it still doesn't show up. I have also tried 2 different browsers, Chrome and microsoft edge both do the same thing.

AM I doing something wrong, I had an old league that I deleted and that seemed to work.

Interesting. There are some time when the browser cache is an issue that can be rectified with a page refresh. I'm not sure that's the case here.

I was able to login under your account and create a league with no issue... using Chrome browser. Do you see my "Test" league. Go ahead try and edit it, and see if the edits stick. If they don't, that actually may the browser cache issue, in which case refreshing page should display your edits.

I can see the test league you created, it looks like I was able to change a couple of QB stats. I am wondering though we use negative points for INT's that doesn't show up when I enter it. OK so I logged out and back in now some of the changes have shown up. Still missing the IDP settings, QB, RB, WR and TE are all correct.