Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

CRAP Def coordinators-RIGHT HERE

Packers would have won in a blowout IF ANYBODY would have covered Kamara coming out of the backfield.................AND Seattle HAD Elliott shut down but they'd continually fall asleep on him drifting through the d-line to catch a shorty and run. WTF are these D-coordinators teaching/coaching these linebackers? I only played HS ball but can recognize when the ball is snapped WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING! WTF are these lame brains missing? What is WRONG with these guys? This CRAP happened time after time in both of these games-what a $hitty season this is-I'm lucky to be 2-1, should be 3-0, except for moronic d-coaching.

6 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Packers would have won in a blowout IF ANYBODY would have covered Kamara coming out of the backfield.................AND Seattle HAD Elliott shut down but they'd continually fall asleep on him drifting through the d-line to catch a shorty and run. WTF are these D-coordinators teaching/coaching these linebackers? I only played HS ball but can recognize when the ball is snapped WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING! WTF are these lame brains missing? What is WRONG with these guys? This CRAP happened time after time in both of these games-what a $hitty season this is-I'm lucky to be 2-1, should be 3-0, except for moronic d-coaching.

Did you play a team that had both Kamara and FruitLoops?

and IBTL!

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Brutal isn't it. This is the top of the sport and there are ass kissing suckups, that couldn't coach HS football, in positions way above their brain power all because they know someone.