Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Elliot to the bench?

Last week FFToday writers said to bench all Cowboys until further notice and I scoffed.  Surely they don't mean Zeke?  Well, apparently they did.  I should have listened.  Are you able to move Zeke to the bench until the Cowboys turn things around?  Should you?  You didn't draft him #3 overall to ride the pine. 

I'm pretty fortunate in that I've got Dalvin Cook, James Conner and Antonio Gibson as my other RB's. I think I can afford to.

1 minute ago, Juggernauts said:

Last week FFToday writers said to bench all Cowboys until further notice and I scoffed.  Surely they don't mean Zeke?  Well, apparently they did.  I should have listened.  Are you able to move Zeke to the bench until the Cowboys turn things around?  Should you?  You didn't draft him #3 overall to ride the pine. 

I'm pretty fortunate in that I've got Dalvin Cook, James Conner and Antonio Gibson as my other RB's. I think I can afford to.

Lol I think you can also. 

If you have other RBs that are better plays, then yeah, play them...

Injuries suck, but at least they force a stark, if brutal, split from your starting lineup.

Busts keep you hanging on for 8 weeks, reluctant to bench them despite their poor performances.

Busts damage a team way more than injuries do.

• Like 1

Mmm really, since week three , The Zeke as scored 65 non ppr ff points, has value , one could even trade him for value. 

Since week three, Barkley as scored zero non ppr ff points,  and holds no value for the season.