Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Wayne Gallman / Devonta Freeman

Gallman has had a TD, double digit carries and at least 1 rec in each of the last 3 games.

How much does his value take a hit if Freeman returns?  Will Freeman just get hurt again?

Freeman actually put up decent #'s before getting hurt, but I'm kinda leaning towards neither having much value if they're both healthy.

Per avg att, Gallman as been better, the Gmen seem content on a true rb1 , Gallman did little while Freeman was healthy. 

I think it should be a split, but I think when he’s ready, Freeman will once again be the Gmen rb1. N

Its a great question, and if I owned either one it would be tough trusting starting either one of them the first couple of games when both are ready to play.  

Thank OP. 

Don't want to jinx it but Freeman likely not coming back at this point right? 

Gallman has received increasing carries in each of the past 5 games and has scored a TD and gotten at least 1 reception in each of those 5 games.   The YPC isn't too impressive, but today he topped 90 yards too.

I think it would benefit the Gmen and Gallman and any Gallman owners in ff if they keep Freeman on the bench. 

Or let him go.