Sign in to follow this  
2021 Draft Discussion...

35 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Hitting the stretch where I don’t pick again until 21.5. Time to sit back and see how many on my list get sniped. 

Yeah I can see how upset you can be considering you are drafting Franco and Tatis Jr. during this stretch...

5 minutes ago, kysar_soze said:

yeah, you guys are all great snipers.  It's rather annoying - but super useful for prep for my upcoming drafts.

I doubt I have sniped anyone at this time...  If I have, I would be shocked...  Also, sniping to me is someone that is picking one to two picks after my pick, not someone who is like six away...

12 minutes ago, posty said:

Yeah I can see how upset you can be considering you are drafting Franco and Tatis Jr. during this stretch...

11 minutes ago, posty said:

I doubt I have sniped anyone at this time...  If I have, I would be shocked...  Also, sniping to me is someone that is picking one to two picks after my pick, not someone who is like six away...

never said I was upset about it, just pointing out the fact that I don't pick for a while and my list is sure to dwindle. 

sniping probably wasn't the correct word. I agree with you. To me, a snipe is 1-2 picks right before.... I've actually been sniped the pick before me 3 times so far in this draft... as in I had the name queued up and bam... Realmuto style ;)

Anybody ever go from first to worst in this league?  I think I have a great chance this year at the moment...

Turns out I only lost one player on my list in that stretch. 

aka my list just have sucked. 

Fantastic job on the draft everyone! We've cruised through it!

Every team in the league made at least one trade (likely with TS, lol) which is also great to see.

Looking forward to the season. Hoping we don't see a lot of Spring Training injuries and also hope COVID has minimal impacts. Carrasco has been the biggest name to go down so far.

5 minutes ago, Torn said:

Every team in the league made at least one trade (likely with TS, lol) which is also great to see.

Looking forward to the season. Hoping we don't see a lot of Spring Training injuries and also hope COVID has minimal impacts. Carrasco has been the biggest name to go down so far.

We sure have...

But it has slowed down when it gets to me, sorry about that...  I have no idea who I am taking a majority of the time and can never make a quick decision...

1 hour ago, Torn said:

I do what I can! 

On that topic did Posty ever figure out our 3 way deal? 😂 

13 hours ago, Torn said:

Yeah, ...this has been outstanding. Great job everybody! Commish, ...you are up.

As for Carrasco, ...yep, ...imagine my surprise. 🙄 In the NFL, I drafted two cash league teams. In one, I drew the #6 spot, and landed Derrick Henry. In the other, I drew the #2 spot. And it's easy to guess what happened. Both #1 and #2 got boned, ...McCaffrey and Barkley. 😣 The guy with McCaff finished dead last. Relying on Kareem Hunt and Antonio Gibson, I *SOMEHOW* managed a playoff berth, ...lost in the first round, ...got my cash back by winning the consolation game, ...3rd place. I've been SNIPED so many times in this here draft, ...it seems a playoff berth will be another minor miracle. 🤔

• Like 1

After heaping praise on everyone for having a such a fast and smooth draft, I end up causing the longest delay. We found out last night that my mother-in-law passed away and that set off a whirlwind of activity, emotions and chaos. It wasn't completely unexpected, she was in hospice, but still hit my wife pretty hard. Busy days ahead, but will try to pick quickly where possible and proxy where not.

The draft is now completed and the rosters have been submitted to the league site. You need to go forward one day to see your players. 

I'm pretty confident that I've gotten everything entered correctly along the way, but please double check your rosters to make sure.

Thanks again for a smooth and quick draft! Good luck to all this season!

1 minute ago, Torn said:

The draft is now completed and the rosters have been submitted to the league site. You need to go forward one day to see your players. 

I'm pretty confident that I've gotten everything entered correctly along the way, but please double check your rosters to make sure.

Thanks again for a smooth and quick draft! Good luck to all this season!

Thanks for getting everything done.   

Good Luck Everyone!