Sign in to follow this  
Headslap75

Drafted 6th in a 12 team PPR

This was a new league for me  . Only thing different for me than other leagues is they start 3 WRs and a flex

A Jones 

Ridley

k Allen

J Jacobs

A Thilen

M Gaskin

M.Stafford 

M Gordon 

W Fuller took a flyer 

D Goedert

David Johnson

49ers Defense

TY Hilton ....already injured  probably waive hom

J Sanders Kicker

J Winston 

any thoughts? not my best not my worst 

was fairly hammered by mid draft

Not sure why you felt you needed to draft Winston--you won't start him over Stafford, and there are probly better QBs on the waiver wire.

I don't think the 3rd RB for a crappy offense like the Texans was a wise choice either, but at least you have two solid RBs ahead of him, and Gaskin.  Your 3 starting WRs are good, but pretty much zero depth at this point, especially when you should be starting a 4th WR in the flex position.  You will probly want to shop for a TE who has the job all to himself, too.

So a few bright spots, but overall, a substandard effort.

C-

Thanks .... appreciate the feedback 

yeah Winston was unnecessary last pick of draft ...had been drinking just threw a name on board ... it's costly in this league 

5 free transactions and then they are $5 a pop

im going to burn two  before week 1

also could have had Najee Harris in rd 2 

I wanted WR there ... had I known Allen would be there rd 3 I' might rethink that 

also had Hebert as my target he went pick before so Stafford was kind of a panic pick

Do you think Jacobs was a reach in rd 4?

I think Jones and Gaskin might be your two best Rbs based on its a ppr league , I think Jacobs as been over drafted this season with Drake as his back up and who might out  score Jacobs in a ppr league.  I think Gordon gives you a sold backup, so there was no need at all to draft a Texans rb that might be the third option on a awful team, DJ needs to be replaced. 

First three wr are very good , good job, but after those three you are thin at wr, good news you can drop Winston and or DJ for one. 

Would also agree shop for a Te  

I think you should have a good team, Jones , Gaskin, Ridley, Allen, Thielen and Stafford should be able to produce a good team , and you do have some good depth at rb, but you need help at wr depth and Te. 

Thanks  

Good luck. 

9 hours ago, Headslap75 said:

Do you think Jacobs was a reach in rd 4?

For last year's RB8?  Not at all.  He's probly going to have his third consecutive 1000 yard season in 2021, with 8-10 TDs.