Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which WR would you prioritize?

14 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

If your need is for the next few weeks then Hamler. If you've got depth I'd rather stash Rondale.

How about Patrick or Moore?  I have horrible wrs and lost jeudy so need a bit more long Term potential. 

Same. I'd trust Patrick as more of a solid floor than Hamler and he should step into the Jeudy role. Depending on how long it takes Sutton to shake off the rustiness both could be good.

Moore is currently the WR4, I just think the Cardinals are going to eventually expand his role - and it's not like the 2 guys ahead of him (AJ Green & Kirk) are sure things. Moore could eventually work his way into WR2/WR3 on that team - and he has a much better QB. I've stashed him.

17 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

Same. I'd trust Patrick as more of a solid floor than Hamler and he should step into the Jeudy role. Depending on how long it takes Sutton to shake off the rustiness both could be good.

Moore is currently the WR4, I just think the Cardinals are going to eventually expand his role - and it's not like the 2 guys ahead of him (AJ Green & Kirk) are sure things. Moore could eventually work his way into WR2/WR3 on that team - and he has a much better QB. I've stashed him.

We have short benches, and I want to stash moore but simply don’t have the room so it was either Patrick or Moore. I need the safe play I think but I have a feeling if u don’t buy into Moore now you aren’t getting him. I picked Patrick over both him and hamler hoping for steady production. 

Yeah that's fair enough. Full disclosure I'm a Cards fan, so I kinda wanted a piece of that offense on my roster just for fun. But 4/68 in his debut is solid, and if he has many more plays like the one where Murray scrambled for 10-15 seconds before Moore slipped free for the catch, he's going to gain Kyler's trust very quickly.

I really like R Moore also.