Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Police vs Vaccine mandates

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok, so me getting the measles vaccine is required for you with the measles vaccine to not get measles?

Herd immunity through most people being vaccinated IS required to get rid of a disease. We basically eradicated measles 20 years ago until people stopped vaccinating for it. You’d learn more by using your Google box than peppering me with stupid questions.

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Neither do you but yet here you are. What’s even funnier is you’re trying to tell me about something I not only have years of experience in but also spent years studying in undergrad and grad while you have none of it :lol: 

Sure you did Gomer.

Sure you did. :( 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Herd immunity through most people being vaccinated IS required to get rid of a disease. We basically eradicated measles 20 years ago until people stopped vaccinating for it. You’d learn more by using your Google box than peppering me with stupid questions.

Sure you did Gomer.

Sure you did. :( 

I mean, I’ve posted my undergrad diploma. Also posted my military pic that shows my medic badge. There’s also geeks here that I’m friends with on FB and IG who also see that I’m at the medical school. Unlike you, I actually back up my claim. So I’ll say it again: what makes you think you know more and are more of an expert on this subject than people who’ve not only studied this but also have worked in that career field? 

54 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I mean, I’ve posted my undergrad diploma. Also posted my military pic that shows my medic badge. There’s also geeks here that I’m friends with on FB and IG who also see that I’m at the medical school. Unlike you, I actually back up my claim. So I’ll say it again: what makes you think you know more and are more of an expert on this subject than people who’ve not only studied this but also have worked in that career field? 

Let me get this straight: You don’t respect the opinion of the CDC, but I’m supposed to respect your opinion cause you’re a candy striper? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let me get this straight: You don’t respect the opinion of the CDC, but I’m supposed to respect your opinion cause you’re a candy striper? 

You keep quoting the CDC but don’t explicitly say “what we dont agree with”. I don’t think you even know what you’re talking about 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You keep quoting the CDC but don’t explicitly say “what we dont agree with”. I don’t think you even know what you’re talking about 

You started attacking me Focker. :dunno: 

If you out this much effort into school you’d be a real doctor. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You started attacking me Focker. :dunno: 

If you out this much effort into school you’d be a real doctor. 

I figured you didn’t