Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Mahomes Replacement Week 12

*One point per 10 yards & 6 points per TD*

Options

Carson Wentz Vs TB: Another team grabbed him after his stellar performance weeks 8 & 9. Dropped him earlier this week.
The Bucs do well against rbs, which makes the matchup intriguing. Tough running = more passing, but after seeing Taylor run wild against the bills last week, I'm not sure anyone can stop him. 

Ben Roethlisberger @ Cincinnati:  His completion % wasn't good Sunday night @ the Chargers, but he finished with 270 yds & 3 TDs.

Jimmy Garoppolo Vs Minnesota: Had a great week 9 against the Cards (300+ yds & 2 TD’s) positive game flow. 
The next 2 were negative game flow, as the Niners jumped out early & never trailed. Under 200 yards each of those 2, but 2 TD’s in each.

I'm thinking/hoping this game could turn into a shoot-out.  The Vikings seem to be clicking on offense. In the last 3, @ Ravens @ Chargers & GB, they've scored 31-27-34. On the other side, in their last 4 games, the Vikings have given up 1,171 yds & 10 TD’s to opposing QB’s. The Niners pass D is much better, 975 & 5 in the past 5.

I had grabbed Big Ben however it’s seems he has Questionable tag ? Grabbed That Taylor Hieniken guy for Monday night vs Seattle now I’m questioning that move Tyrod and Trevor Lawrence , teddy bridge are available in my league 

6 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Tyrod and Trevor Lawrence , teddy bridge are available in my league 

Call them the triple T's :)

All 3 are available in my league as well. 

• Haha 1

Ben hasn’t been real good on the road this season, last week Vs the Chargers was his best road ff game this season. 

I like Both Taylor and Jimmy G.  

Happy Thanksgiving. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

last week Vs the Chargers was his best road ff game this season. 

Happy Thanksgiving. 

It was his best game of the entire season. I had made my decision (Jimmy G) until I realized Cam Newton is also available.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

You’re taking Cam, ok I’m taking Taylor.  

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

You’re taking Cam, ok I’m taking Taylor.  

Not necessarily. I was actually hoping to hear if you'd prefer Cam over Garoppolo ? 

I like Taylor over both.