Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

QB Roulette

Jackson potentially out.

and likely unable to run if he plays.

Ditto for Josh Allen  with a foot Sprain.  While I expect he may be able to play, running likely isnt on the menu for him this week.

Rodgers re injured his toe last week as well.  though he never left the game, and never looked like he cannot perform, so I suspect he plays.

Heinicke has an injured knee.

I dont know the chances he plays.

either way, lots of moving parts at the QB position.

In one league I picked up Cousins (not sure why he was on the wire, but Ill grab him and put him on my bench)

in my 2 QB league, lots of teams are affected so the playoffs are likely to be a crapshoot for some

I've been extremely lucky.  none of these injuries have affected me.   How is everyone else dealing with this?

I drafted Cousins on two teams in the double digit rounds, and Stafford on one team in double digit rounds.  

Ive kept both the whole season, going to the playoffs,  

Just beat the person who owns K Murray, who that owner drafted in the early third round. 

And my victory just knock that owner out of the playoffs.  

Don’t need to draft a Qb before the double digit rounds.  

54 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I drafted Cousins on two teams in the double digit rounds, and Stafford on one team in double digit rounds.  

Ive kept both the whole season, going to the playoffs,  

Just beat the person who owns K Murray, who that owner drafted in the early third round. 

And my victory just knock that owner out of the playoffs.  

Don’t need to draft a Qb before the double digit rounds.  

maybe so.

but once  the  player is drafted, it  does  not matter where you picked him.

all that matters is he is on your team.  

At this late stage of the season, you cant make a trade.  you can only pickup on waivers or play what you got.

going back to think about what ifs wont help you now.  

Like I said.  in one league I just put in a bid on Cousins to keep him out of the hands of someone who can use him against me.   only one team has the ability to outbid me there and he doesnt need a QB.  he needs a RB.

in another league, I own Cousins.  hes my second QB in my 2 QB league.   He is Perhaps one of the leagues more underrated QB's.   But a player who should be rostered nonetheless.

either way, in one league, I have the Green Bay Defense.  Picked em up for this week only but now that Jackson is hurt in Baltimore, I'm tempted to hang onto Green Bay and start them again this week.