Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

Darren Waller

Waller was ruled out for Week 15 yesterday due to the Saturday game and shortened practice week.

Does anyone know if he could now theoretically play with the game being moved to Monday, or because he was ruled out he has to sit?

Could all be moot as he may not be healthy enough anyway, but it’s an interesting wrinkle. 

3 hours ago, show me the murray said:

Does anyone know if he could now theoretically play with the game being moved to Monday, or because he was ruled out he has to sit?

One would assume that a player's status could change before Monday, or there would be no point in moving the game.

3 hours ago, show me the murray said:

Waller was ruled out for Week 15 yesterday due to the Saturday game and shortened practice week.

Could all be moot as he may not be healthy enough anyway, but it’s an interesting wrinkle. 

I think so, they moved the game so players could be ready to go cause of covid. I think he would be able to still play if he’s able to return from   his injury. N

That’s what I’m thinking. As I said it’s all moot because I don’t expect him to be healthy and the Raiders don’t seem willing to push him. The good thing is though due to the other games being moved my other options to replace him are now playing Tuesday so I can wait it out. 

That’s a bonus.