Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

If I littered the front page with love letters to Mike, do you think I would get booted

I do love you though, Mike.  Not in a creepy or a gay way.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, minus the disgusting man-on-man anal sex part.  Other than that and any other weird things those phags do.  (shivers)  

I read once something about gerbils and toilet paper rolls.  I am not certain if it's true but if it is, that is some sick sh1t.  I'm assuming they do some sort of anal thing with that but I have no idea how they would get a toilet paper roll up there.  Seems like that would be so dry and sharp and hard and I can't imagine what an anal cardboard cut might feel like.  I've had many paper cuts on my fingers but never a cardboard cut in my ass.  I just read this though years ago so it's prolly not even true.  You know how the internet is and it may even have even been something I heard at church when I was a kid, and you know how church is.

Anywhoo, I don't know why we are talking about gheys anyway.  Homophobia.  That's the term.  It's when people have an aversion to those who dabble in the queer arts.  I have no problem whatsoever with phaggots.  God made them too, he just focked up a little bit, but it's like baking a cake.  If you bake a gazillion cakes you are going fock a few up.  It's common sense.