Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Fawk Getting Old

19 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Stupid as all and showing Cooter as Waylon Jennings  Amazed how these idiots put this crap out there with a stupid robot voice. Do some research! Waylon was the announcer and never played Cooter! Sh!t like this is annoying. Nothing against you bunny!

9 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I know my friend. 

They have a lot right but need to do better. Some of them are still kicking now and look okay for their age. Thanks for posting it! My parents meant Bo & Luke back in the 90's when they was working on their music careers at fairs.

I likey fat Daisy. 

I was in the Great Smokey Mountains once. Turned a corner into PIgeon Forge. There was the General Lee, a 69 Corvette,  Stingray and a 69 Camaro. I was cumming on myself. I had the money to buy one of the three. 

My Cool Pops says no Bunny. Dumb. The Stingray is awesome but you want a convertible. Pass!!! I did!!! I love convertibles. Red! 

So we go eat pancakes. All I could think about was that blue Corvette with awesome windows lines. I was in love with this girl.   I drove a blue Chevette and knew I had to have a blue Corvette one day. We drove back and he was mad. After eating pancakes and eggs. Which I fawking paid for. My brain had Blue Stingray on the brain.  I even ordered blue berry pancakes.

Anyway, we get to the used car lot right there when you turn into Pigeon Forge. Place on the right. There was a fat dude showing the GENERAL LEE to a customer. The guys two hundred lbs Wifey is “spread eagle 🦅 “ on the hood of the fawking car. Posing with phat possay lips hanging out in her Daisy Dukes. And kids laughing. I shook my head and Cool Pops says, “That Cadillac Converible is in the cards!!!”