tiggo25

Rookies Only

Is there a way to show just rookie positions/projections in a single tab?  Option to show just rookies in the Offense tab would be great.

Hi tiggo25. One way, you pull the alternate rookie-only rankings by going to the offense tab, and selecting DLF (Rookie) or DLF (Superflex Rookie), click Import, and it will pull in those rankings for you.

Another way... we might be able to add some formulas to the custom fields on each position tab to identify rookies only, and then sort those players to the top. This would be a little more complicated, and I haven't tried it to even know for sure it will work. Check the first idea and let us know if that gets you what you need.

2 hours ago, Mike MacGregor said:

Hi tiggo25. One way, you pull the alternate rookie-only rankings by going to the offense tab, and selecting DLF (Rookie) or DLF (Superflex Rookie), click Import, and it will pull in those rankings for you.

Another way... we might be able to add some formulas to the custom fields on each position tab to identify rookies only, and then sort those players to the top. This would be a little more complicated, and I haven't tried it to even know for sure it will work. Check the first idea and let us know if that gets you what you need.

Thanks Mike!  I'll give it a try.

Looks like as of today there are no rankings to import from the 3 rookie import options.  Do you think they will be available at a later date?

Huh, I didn't realize that, let me double check what happened

Okay, figured out what happened. Try importing those rankings again and they should come through. Thanks for letting me know!

On 7/26/2022 at 7:09 PM, Mike MacGregor said:

Okay, figured out what happened. Try importing those rankings again and they should come through. Thanks for letting me know!

Works now....thanks!!!