Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Trade Pierce or Walker?

Should I trade Pierce or Walker for Evans or Godwin (.5PPR)?

Evans owner RB Cook, Mostert, and Patterson 3-3

Godwin owner RB A.Jones, Dillion, Swift 0-6

Depends on ones roster. 

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Depends on ones roster. 

They are RB3-4 with CEH and Robinson behind them.

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

Should I trade Pierce or Walker for Evans or Godwin (.5PPR)?

Evans owner RB Cook, Mostert, and Patterson 3-3

Godwin owner RB A.Jones, Dillion, Swift 0-6

I'd trade for Evans.   Godwin is tougher as hes returning from injury I'm on the fence but would likely consider that one too.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I'd trade for Evans.   Godwin is tougher as hes returning from injury I'm on the fence but would likely consider that one too.

Would you give up Mixon for Evans? I’m thinking they will probably counter for Mixon. Barkley is my number RB1.

So it’s Barkely and Mixon then Pierce and Walker. So I’m thinking you haven’t made an offer yet? 

The other owner needs a rb real bad, can I ask one more question, what other WRs does the other owner own after Evans? 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

So it’s Barkely and Mixon then Pierce and Walker. So I’m thinking you haven’t made an offer yet? 

The other owner needs a rb real bad, can I ask one more question, what other WRs does the other owner own after Evans? 

Well they just lost Hollywood brown, so bad timing. Then Gabe Davis, Meyers, Duvernay.

So I really only have Cook at Rb and Evans at Wr , Evans is one of my two top studs. Heck looking at your stable on rb give me Barkely for Evans, that would be my counter, non of those others mean much to me for Evans.  

That other owner might not see it that way, but I’m thinking they might.  

No way I’m i trading for Walker or Pierce, and Mixon is having a sub par season, I need a return that’s going to help me ,and not just benefit you. 

Im looking at it this way, you get my Evans maybe my best player  for your Barkley, that still leaves you healthy at rb, while I take a big hit at wr despite the big game for Davis, who we all know isn’t anything more then a wr2.  

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

So I really only have Cook at Rb and Evans at Wr , Evans is one of my two top studs. Heck looking at your stable on rb give me Barkely for Evans, that would be my counter, non of those others mean much to me for Evans.  

That other owner might not see it that way, but I’m thinking they might.  

No way I’m i trading for Walker or Pierce, and Mixon is having a sub par season, I need a return that’s going to help me ,and not just benefit you. 

Im looking at it this way, you get my Evans maybe my best player  for your Barkley, that still leaves you healthy at rb, while I take a big hit at wr despite the big game for Davis, who we all know isn’t anything more then a wr2.  

Thanks. 

Thanks for the input, that’s how most the league is. Everyone wants Barkley for their Borderline WR1/WR2. Maybe I offer for Davis instead.

Before  you do that how about Godwin, I like him over Davis. 

What other wr does that owner own on their team? 

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

Would you give up Mixon for Evans? I’m thinking they will probably counter for Mixon. Barkley is my number RB1.

I dont think I'd trade a top 10 RB unless its situational.

Situational in the sense you really need a WR bad and can give up Mixon without affecting the overall production at the position.

in one of my leagues I am considering trading Mixon because I have both Fournette and Jacobs.  

with 3 really good RB's I can afford to trade one away to shore up the WR spot.

That said, Mixon isnt currently top 10 but the Cinci line has had two major O line guys out with injury.   I think one of them returns this week or next. not sure about the other guy.   but I think once both are back Mixons numbers will shoot up some.

Evans on the other hand should be top 10 as well but isnt top 10 at WR currently.

TB has had issues on the line with injuries as well but they have also had the toughest part of their schedule.   I think he shoots back into the top 10 too.  I might make the deal if I needed a WR enough but I'd probably ask for a throw in.   if he says no you can always go back to the original deal. 

Worth noting, if my memory is correct, the playoff weeks are absolutely brutal matchups for Mixon this year so that is something worth considering.  Tampa, the pats and Buffalo I think

if in redraft, hes tradeable due to the weak playoff schedule

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Before  you do that how about Godwin, I like him over Davis. 

What other wr does that owner own on their team? 

No one, offered Mixon or Pierce and he insta declined :)

I guess offer Mixon for Evans see what happens. 

Good luck.