dmmotto

Eno Benjamin or Donta Foreman, non-ppr

Connor out, Chubba out. Who to flex? 6pt TD, non-ppr. Eno may have Williams and/or Keontay Ingram who scored a TD last week to compete with. Foreman has the rookie. Leading toward Foreman, some say Eno is a RB1 without Williams.

Thanks. 

Initially, I was going to say Foreman, but I'm biased because I'm playing him this week. Blackshear was/is an undrafted free agent who had his 1st two carries last week. minus 5 yards. If he wasn't good on special teams (kick returns) I don't think he'd even be on the Panthers roster. Foreman and Benjamin are close in talent, but I'd have to go with Benjamin just because he's on the better offensive team.

Foreman 

3 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Initially, I was going to say Foreman, but I'm biased because I'm playing him this week. Blackshear was/is an undrafted free agent who had his 1st two carries last week. minus 5 yards. If he wasn't good on special teams (kick returns) I don't think he'd even be on the Panthers roster. Foreman and Benjamin are close in talent, but I'd have to go with Benjamin just because he's on the better offensive team.

Thanks. I think if Williams is out then it’s Eno, if not Foreman. Ill likely flop back and forth until game time. Division games could be higher scoring than normal.