Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

Lots of RB depth, but who's most droppable??

PPR NFL.com 12 team league.  I've picked up a lot of depth at RB but now having issues on who best to drop for bye week fills!

RB:  Mixon, N Harris, Stevenson, Singletary, Henderson, M Gordon, and B Robinson

Henderson's done nothing and Kyren Williams appears to be next in line.

Gordon still is scoring some fp's but is always in the doghouse & Edmonds is now there too..

BRob isn't taking over, Gibson seems to be doing better than him (Gibson's on our waivers at the moment - tempted to swap them out, lol)

Pick one or two if can (and priority of dropping would help)...definitely appreciate any thoughts on this!!

Gordon. 

And my take is a close second to go would be Henderson and then Robinson.. Am curious if I should consider picking up Gibson in place of Robinson given it being PPR?

Also, my take is Henderson is a close 2nd to Gordon in drop order.  Am wondering if any of these really are worth much even as "cuffs" given their inabilities as starters..

Maybe take a chance at someone like Kyren Williams? Or build a little better depth at WR (currently Waddle, Sutton, Bateman, Doubs - try for Rondale Moore, Mooney, Claypool, Duvernay, Burks, ...)?

Thoughts?

I Gordon is first, I would drop Robinson for Gibson. R Moore might be losing production soon with m Brown due back. 

I don’t like rostering two WRs on a non passing team like the Ravens.  

And the addition of Claypool hurts both he and Mooney based on a lack of a good passing game. 

Thanks weepaws! 

Yes, I never like having WR's on the same team and especially a non "pass happy" team!  With BAL, Duvernay has consistently outdone Bateman, so I was considering dropping Bateman (plus he's been hurting and out).  Agreed, not enough passing by the Bears for me to grab Mooney before.  Now with Claypool in the mix...

I figure someone will grab Moore ahead of me anyway (I'm 10th out of 12)..

And Gibson has burned me in past years, but he is outscoring Robinson.  Plus seems Gibson is more involved in the passing - Robinson is mostly rushing (and not much there)!

I would drop Gordon and Henderson.

I dropped Gordon myself before last week. He's had the golden opportunity to be a solid RB2 with Javonte out, but he's completely fumbled it away. He may get you a few points, but his ceiling is like crawl space low.

Henderson is basically a poor man's Gordon.

Thanks for the thoughts on this..been holding off as long as I can as  I'm trying to be careful not to jump too quickly, lol!

With my team in 3rd place, but seeing others with much stronger players..I may take a few "gambles". 

Swap out Robinson for Gibson, need a TE for this week so drop Gordon for Likely (start if Andrews is out, replace him with Moreau, Conklin, Johnson, ... if not), and do a speculative add of Hilliard to replace Henderson (hearing Henry's foot is bothering him).  In between, I might try adding Kyren Williams to my IR but don't know if he's just more hype on the Rams, lol!