Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

A few roster questions/ ww priorities

Have kyler and cousins. With cousins crapping the bed and playing on Thursday against the pats, do you roll with cousins or hope kyler plays?  Don’t have spot to carry another qb. 

i made the mistake of picking up Kenyan Drake last week and dropping Josh Palmer after assuming he would be useless with Williams and Allen returning. Would you drop Drake to put in claims for any of these guys: burks, murray, Perine, Akers or kyren Williams? To put it another way, would you keep Drake over any of these guys? I have a very low waiver priority, so may not get any. 

I wouldn’t what to start Cousins Vs that Pats def.  

Do like Burks. 

24 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t what to start Cousins Vs that Pats def.  

Do like Burks. 

If I gamble and wait cousins will be locked and have already played and would want to avoid another drop of a decent player for a backup qb- already did it too many times.  Could drop cousins for Carr or tannehill if they don’t get picked up. 

do u think everyone I mentioned prior would be more valuable than Drake? I think dobbins is coming back and Edwards likely in this week. 

I wouldn’t want to start him Vs the Pats def.  It’s a tough spot not knowing if Murray is going to play. And I like Murray’s  matchup a lot.   I always say I like Cousins at home, but wow the Cowboys destroyed them.  And the Pats def has been very good.  I wouldn’t drop Cousins with the uncertainty of Murray’s health. So you must start Cousins if by the Vikings game time there hasn’t been any positive update about Murray.  

I don’t think the Ravens will bring back Dobbins this season, he’s just not right , i like Burks, he is the Titans best wr when healthy. 

Is your teams depth better at rb or wr?   

For what it's worth.....

Kyler Murray (hamstring) said he expects to start in Week 12 against the Chargers.

Murray missed Week 11 with the hamstring issue, paving the way for Colt McCoy to draw the start. McCoy had played well in a handful of spot starts for the Cardinals, but things came crashing down versus the 49ers. He threw for 218 yards and an interception before being benched at the end of the blowout loss. Arizona's offense should get back on track against a weak LA defense. Murray will be a high-end QB1 once officially active.

Nov 23, 2022, 2:49 PM ET
  •  
  •  

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the update