Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Oh Henry!

Derrick Henry (hip) is listed as doubtful for Week 17 against the Cowboys.

Henry got in a pair of limited practices on Tuesday and Wednesday, so his doubtful tag likely has more to do with the Titans' playoff scenarios. A win in Week 17 gives the team a slightly better chance at securing a wild card berth, but their eyes are locked in on Week 18. They face the Jaguars in a matchup that will decide the fate of the AFC South. A win gets them into the playoffs whether or not they lose in Week 16. For the team, it will be better to have Derrick Henry at full health for the final week of the season than banged up in two games. With Henry expected to sit this week, Hassan Haskins will soak up the bulk of the Tennessee backfield. He will rank as a strong RB2 bet versus the Cowboys.

This is a tough one.  I pulled him off waivers with the talk of resting DH in a meaningless game.  I've been waiting for Pachecoszn all year and he is my RB2 in one championship game and Rachaad White in another.   FFtoday seems to love Haskins but other places call him a desperation play if DH is out.  I guess Pacheco and White are also desperation plays.

Darn it.