weepaws

Bible

John 15:13-15.  

Greater love has no man than this, That a man lay down his life for his friends. 

You are my friends, If you Do What so Ever I command you. 

Henceforth I call you not servants, For the servant knows not what his lord does, But I have called you friends, For all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you. 

Thats beautiful.  Amen, Amen.  

Be it known unto you all, And to all the people of Israel, That by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom You Crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, Even by Him does this man stand here before you whole.  

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, Which is become the head of the corner.  

Neither is there Salvation in any other, For there is none other name under Heaven given among men, Whereby we Must Be Saved.  

Acts 4:10-12.  Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, if not, why not, why wait until it’s to late to turn your life over to Him, it cost you nothing, it won’t change you, but you will have full assurance of which the devil can never take away from you, that you will join God and the other saved ones in Heaven.  If not you choose hell.  It’s free, it’s easy, it’s the Way, Truth, Life.  Amen. 

Hebrews 10:7.  

Then said I, LO, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me, To do thy will, O God.  Amen. 

Hebrews. 10:10.  

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.  Amen. 

And Jesus said unto him.  Verily I say unto you, Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise.  Luke 23:43.  

That person was being crucified on a cross when Jesus was also being crucified, Jesus blesses that person, buy forgiveness of his sins.  The man wasn’t baptized, baptism doesn’t save you, nor condemn you.  

Amen. 

Having your conversation honest among the gentiles, That where as they speak against you as Evildoers, They May By your good works, Which they shall behold, Glorify God in the day of visitation.   1 Peter 1:12.  Amen. 

Romans 5:7-8.  

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die, Yet preadventure for a good man some would even dare to Die.  

But God commendeth His love toward us, In that while we were sinners, Christ died for us.   Amen. 

Psalm 23:1-3.  

The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want.  

He make me to lie down in green pastures, He lead me beside the still waters.  

He restore my Soul, He lead me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.  Amen. 

Romans 4:24-25.  

But for us also, To whom it shall be imputed, If we believe on Him that Raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, Who was delivered for our offenses, And was raised again for Our Justification.  Amen. 

Hebrews 10:12-13.  

But this man, After he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, Sat down at the right hand of God, From henceforth expecting till His enemies be made His footstool.  Amen. 

Hebrews 10:14. 

For by one offering He has perfected forever them that are sanctified.   Amen. 

Joel 2:30.  

And I will show wonders in the Heavens and on Earth, Blood, Fire, And pillers of smoke.  Amen.  

Hebrews 10:15-17.  

Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after that He has said before, This is the Covenant that I will make with them after those days, Said the Lord, I will put My laws into their hearts, And in their minds will I write them.  

And their sins and iniquities will I remember No More.  

Wow what a great feeling it is being set free.  Amen. 

• Like 1

Hebrews 1:3. 

Who being the brightness of His Glory, And the express image of His person, And upholding all things by the Word of His power, When He had by Himself purged our Sins, Sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on High.  Amen.  Thank you Jesus. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is Love,Joy,Peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness,Faith,Meekness,temperance, Against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23.  Amen. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

But the fruit of the Spirit is Love,Joy,Peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness,Faith,Meekness,temperance, Against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23.  Amen. 

What does God say about self-righteous idolaters like yourself?  Those who think they are so pious and above reproach they think they are above Jesus himself.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What does God say about self-righteous idolaters like yourself?  Those who think they are so pious and above reproach they think they are above Jesus himself.

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after that He has said before, This is the Covenant that I will make with them after those days, Said the Lord, I will put My laws into their hearts, And in their minds will I write them.  

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

And I will show wonders in the Heavens and on Earth, Blood, Fire, And pillers of smoke.  Amen.  

And Hebrews 10:14.  

Now ask me what happens to self righteous fools like yourself,  oh please ask? 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

And Hebrews 10:14.  

Now ask me what happens to self righteous fools like yourself,  oh please ask? 

I was talking about you, dummy.  I'm not the one who's putting myself above Jesus and God like you are.  

You can try as much as you want to try and change the topic and take the focus off of you, but it isn't going to work.  You're the idolater and self-righteous one who thinks he's above Jesus and God.  You're no different than David Koresh or Jim Jones in your beliefs.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I was talking about you, dummy.  I'm not the one who's putting myself above Jesus and God like you are.  

You can try as much as you want to try and change the topic and take the focus off of you, but it isn't going to work.  You're the idolater and self-righteous one who thinks above Jesus and God.

Please ask me what happens to wicked self righteous unsaved fools like yourself, please ask me. 

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You can try as much as you want to try and change the topic and take the focus off of you, but it isn't going to work.  You're the idolater and self-righteous one who thinks above Jesus and God.

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Just gave you the answer you asked for you big dummy, now dummy up.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Please ask me what happens to wicked self righteous unsaved fools like yourself, please ask me. 

Except we're talking about you - the actual wicked self-righteous idolater who thinks he's above God himself.

The GC own David Koresh or Jim Jones.  :lol:

Except we're talking about you - the actual wicked self-righteous idolater who thinks he's above God himself.

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No you didn't.  You copy and pasted some nonsense that had nothing to do with our conversation because you think just copying and pasting random passages from the Bible makes you pious and above God himself.

Sorry, pal, the Lord doesn't look kindly upon idolaters and pious grifters like yourself.

I hope you're packing some Owens-Corning Insulation with you on your trip to see the Devil.

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You can try as much as you want to try and change the topic and take the focus off of you, but it isn't going to work.  You're the idolater and self-righteous one who thinks he's above Jesus and God.  You're no different than David Koresh or Jim Jones in your beliefs.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

God’s Holy Word is triggering you, that’s awesome, that means the Holy Spirit is talking to you.  Thank you Jesus 

No you didn't.  You copy and pasted some nonsense that had nothing to do with our conversation because you think just copying and pasting random passages from the Bible makes you pious and above God himself.

Sorry, pal, the Lord doesn't look kindly upon idolaters and pious grifters like yourself.

I hope you're packing some Owens-Corning Insulation with you on your trip to see the Devil.

The Bible is really triggering you, that’s good news.  Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

Keep bringing it out , it’s the devil not wanting to release you , tell him to leave. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

The Bible is really triggering you, that’s good news.  Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

You ain't gonna' out-religion me, buddy.  I've been to more churches from all religions than days you've been alive.

I know a self-righteous charlatan when I see one and i see you very clearly.  :lol:

The flames of Hell are going to feed off you for eternity.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Don’t fall backwards, look up at Heaven, and tell Jesus to forgive you, I’ve been through this 1000es of times.  You’re so close.  

Please accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

You ain't gonna' out-religion me, buddy.  I've been to more churches from all religions than days you've been alive.

I know a self-righteous charlatan when I see one and i see you very clearly.  :lol:

Good that’s good to hear, it’s a relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ, keep coming forward.  

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

His your head spinning all the around, and is pee soup spitting up? Another great sign. Refuse the devil and he will leave, the Bible, God’s Holy Word says so.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

His your head spinning all the around, and is pee soup spitting up? Another great sign. Refuse the devil and he will leave, the Bible, God’s Holy Word says so.  

I see you've accepted your fate in hell.  Good for you - no more worrying where you're going to end up - it's where charlatans like you belong anyways.   The Devil has you working overtime!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Lamentations 3:25.  

The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seek Him.  Amen. 

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? Why not?   You choose hell over Heaven, why?   Very foolish.  

Jeremiah 17:7&8.  

Blessed is the man that trust in the Lord, And whose hope the Lord is.  

For He shall be as a tree planted by the waters, And that spread out her roots by the river, And shall not see when heat comes, But her leaf shall be green , And shall not be careful in the year of drought, Neither shall cease from yielding fruit.   

Amen. 

Matthew 24:10-13. 

At that time many will turn away from the Faith and will betray and hate each other, And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 

Because of the increase of wickedness, The love of most will grow cold, But the one who stands firm to the end will be Saved.  

Amen 

Hebrews 12:14. 

Strive for peace with everyone, And for the Holiness Without Which no one will see the Lord.  Amen. 

Hebrews 10:22.  

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, Having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, And our bodies washed with pure water.  Amen. 

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together as the manner of some is, But exhorting one another, And so much .the more, As you see the day approaching.   Hebrews 10:25. Amen

Hebrews 10:26.  

For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,There remains no more sacrifice for Sins.  Amen. 

Jonah 2:1-2.  

Then Jonah Prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fishes belly. 

And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, And He heard me, Out of the belly of hell cried, I, And thou heard my voice.  

Amen.  If you are in Faith with Jesus, God will hear you no matter were you are, if your not in Faith with Jesus , God doesn’t hear the prayers of the wicked.  Shame. 

2 Corinthians 7:1.  Since we have these promises, Beloved, Let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing Holiness to completion in the fear of God.  Amen. 

Ephesians 4:5-6.  

One Lord, One Faith, One baptism. 

One God and Father of all, Who is above all, And Through all, And in you all.  Amen. 

Blessed is the man that endures temptation, For when he is tried, He shall receive the crown of life, Which the Lord has promised to them that love Him.  James 1:12.  Amen. 

Luke 7:23.  And blessed is he, Who so ever shall not be offended in me.  Amen. 

The Lamb for sinners slain.  

Redeemer King, Creator, In bliss returns to reign. 

Soldiers of Christ arise and enter in ! Christians awake your forces all uniting. 

Send forth the Gospel, break the chains of Sin.  

Amen.