weepaws

Bible

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me, O Lord, make haste to help me.   Psalm 40:13.  Amen  

NO.

:mad:

I will sing of thy power, yea, I will sing aloud of thy Mercy in the morning, for Thou has been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.  Psalm 59:16.  Amen. 

The Spirit itself bear witness with our spirit that we are the children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ, if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also Glorified together.  Romans 8:16-17.  Amen.  

Above all my brothers, do not swear, either by Heaven or by Earth or by any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation.  James 5:12.  When it comes to sharing the Gospel, stay truthful.  Amen. 

Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom, I am understanding, I have strength.  Proverbs 8:14.  Amen. 

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people

Without Jesus, do you stand with Jesus, if not place your name on that list above.  Amen. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Without Jesus, do you stand with Jesus, if not place your name on that list above.  Amen. 

I was Baptized in the Edisto. You may want to Google it before you try to out Bible me. God Bless 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I was Baptized in the Edisto. You may want to Google it before you try to out Bible me. God Bless 

Didn’t ask you about baptism, that’s doesn’t save you.  I asked you if you stand with Jesus?  Catholic get baptized, doesn’t save you.  

So do you stand with Jesus?  It’s a very easy question, folks in South Carolina should have no problem understanding the question, how about you?  

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yesterday you asked a question, where was God, when you where shot 4000 times, when you hd stage 80 cancer, God is the one that pulled out of death durIng those test.  Give God the Glory, your Pride will be the second death of you, and then it’s Hell Fire forever. 

Dummy up and stand up for those verses you like to share, but that you don’t stand behind is the problem. 

If Jesus isn’t your Lord and Savior you’re done.  

Thanks. 

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer, My God, my Strength, in whom I will trust, my Buckler, and the Horn of my Sal, and my High Tower. Psalm 18:1-2.   Amen. 

The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever, the judgements of the Lord are true  and righteous altogether.  Psalm 19:9.  Amen. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Jesus isn’t your Lord and Savior you’re done.  

Thanks. 

I'm just fine Bruh. Keep chasing whatever cartoon character you're chasing. God Bless. 

And without doubt, the lesser is blessed by the greater.  Hebrews 7:7.  Amen. 

Ah Lord God! Behold, thou has made the Heavens and the Earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.  Jeremiah 32:17.  Amen. Amen. 

Let your moderation be known unto all men.  The Lord is at hand.  Philippians 4:5.  Amen. 

If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all His Commands I gave you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on Earth.  Deuteronomy 28:1-2.  Amen.  

Nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him, but the things which come out of him , those are they that defile the man.  Mark 7:15.  Amen. 

Abide in Me, and I think in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can you, except you abide in Me.  John 15:4.  Amen. 

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. 

For since by man came Death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 

For as in Adam all Die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  

But every man in his own order, Christ the first fruits, afterwards they that are Christ’s at His Coming. 

Then come the end, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father, when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.  

1 Corinthians 15:20-24.  

You do you belong too?  If you belong to Christ your Lord and Savior your Soul lives in the upper room, Heaven. 

If you belong to satan, it’s the lower room Hell Fire.  

But I have great news, you get to decide.  Amen.  

We are bound to thank God always for you brethren, as it is meet, because that your Faith grows exceedingly, and the Charity of everyone of you all towards each other abound.  2 Thessalonians 1:3.    Amen. 

Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel and cast him into the den of lions.  

Now the king spoke and said unto Daniel, thy God whom thou serve continually, He Will Deliver You.  

Daniel 6:16.  Indeed God will deliver those that believe on His Son Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth.  And even evermore.  Psalm 121:8.  Amen. 

Therefore, having been justified by Faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by Faith Into this Grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the Glory of God. And not only that, but we also Glory that Tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance character, and character Hope.  

Now Hope does not disappoint, because the Love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.  

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  

Romans 5:1-6.  Christ died for the ungodly, for the poor, the lost, the wicked, that’s me, I’m not like most, who are perfect in all their own ways.  I need a Savior.  Than you Jesus.  Amen. 

Take heed to yourselves, if thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him, and if he repent, forgive him.  Luke 17:3.  Amen. 

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I hope not, that’s a sin. Commandment #2. Learn the Bible poster.  But sin is trump. He is a liberal/conservative. 

The words of the Wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.  Ecclesiastes 12:11.  Amen. 

You will hear His voice behind you. When you turn off the path, to the right or to the left, it will say, This is the right way. Walk in it.  

Then you will destroy your idols and your images of false gods. . Isaiah 30:21-22.  Amen. 

Wow that covers atheists, catholic, muslim, buddhist, mormon.  They all follow idols of false gods.  Shame. 

Then God said, Let us make man in our image, After our likeness.  And let them have dominance over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the Earth.  Genesis 1:26.  

Im sure the creeps that creep on earth covers the , conservative/ liberal, catholic, muslims, budhist, mormons, atheists.  Yea that would cover those kind.  Amen. 

For God so Loved the World, That He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.  John 3:16.  Amen. 

On 4/9/2024 at 6:12 PM, weepaws said:

Didn’t ask you about baptism, that’s doesn’t save you.  I asked you if you stand with Jesus?  Catholic get baptized, doesn’t save you.  

So do you stand with Jesus?  It’s a very easy question, folks in South Carolina should have no problem understanding the question, how about you?  

Baptism is a requirement to be saved.

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

1When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body. 2Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?”

4But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. 5As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.

6“Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.’ ”

8Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid. a

[The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have verses 9–20.]

9When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.

12Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

14Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Have you been baptized? 

Mark 16:16 says it all right, whoever does not believe will be condemned, so Works which is what baptized is, cannot alone save you, it’s Faith and the acceptance of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

Jesus said whoever Believes and is Baptized will be Saved.  And then Jesus said.  But whoever does not Believe will be condemned.  Not the combo of Faith and being baptized. 

Ephesians. 2:8-9.  For By Grace are You Saved Through Faith, And that Not of Yourselves, It Is the Gift of God, Not of Works, lest Any Man should Boast.  

I know people that have been baptized, just like the other poster I was talking to , but being baptized of it’s self cannot save you.  

We are only saved through the Blood of Jesus, and Him Alone.  

John 14:6.  Jesus said.  I am the Way, And the Truth, And the Life.  No One Comes to the Father expect through Me, not one thing about Works, Baptized.  

Read John 3:16.  It’s all about Jesus and through Him only.  

Yes I am baptized, I was baptized in the Lake right here at South Lake Tahoe.   But I first accepted Jesus Christ as My Lord And Savior.  Baptized by itself cannot save anyone.  Only Jesus.  

Thanks, you did a great job, very nice rightup.  

• Like 1

For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope, by the which we draw near unto God.  Hebrews 7:19.  Amen. 

And Peter said,  Repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Acts 2:38.  The Works of baptism cannot save you alone, it’s repentance of sin, and the acceptance of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

1 Peter 3:21.  Baptism, Which corresponds to this, Now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an Appeal to God for a good conscience, Through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Baptism is saying I want to be made clean.  But it’s through the Blood of Jesus we are saved.  

Many will in up in Hell that have been baptized, but they never repeated from their sins, they died in sin, and never accepted Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

The way of the Lord is strength to the upright, but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.  Proverbs 10:29.  Amen. 

Lord thou has heard the desire of the humble, Thou will prepare their heart, Thou will cause thine ear to hear, To Judge the fatherless and The oppressed, That the man of the earth may no more oppress.  Psalm 10:17-18.  Amen. 

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.  Hebrews 7:22.  Jesus is God’s plan for Salvation.  Amen. 

Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10.  Amen.  Thank you Father God. 

Be strong and courageous.  Do not be frightened, And do not be dismayed, For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.  Joshua 1:9.  Amen.