Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Issue with Draft Buddy Survivor deal

I noticed earlier in the week I couldn't make a week 2 pick.

Now when I click on the week 1-4 link at the top to get to the choices to edit those picks, I see 5 options where before it was where I could "make pick"

First section shows name, then under it "make pick" but then reverts back to week 1

The second one is missing the week at top, then shows dallas as current pick (which was my week 1 pick), but I can click the edit option, shows dallas as my current pick with the week 2 schedule, even though I used them last week.  I think I can edit it to a new choice, but it just looks off.

The next column says week 1, but under that to "make pick" takes me to week 3.

The next column says week 2, but then takes me to week 4.

Thanks @Mike FF Today

Well actually it looks like Baltimore was my week 1 selection, but for some reason I have the option to change from dallas and use them for week 2 currently...

You probably should just send an email about this. 😉

I think you're experiencing a browser cache issue.

- Baltimore was your Week 1 pick.
- When you get to the page to make your Week 2 pick, and it shows another team other than BAL as your Week 1 pick, just hit the page refresh button on your browser and see if that corrects the problem.

That should work but if you continue to see something out of the ordinary, let me know.

Sorry if it's just me. 

That was from a desktop but different issues on my phone.   I log in the and it's not even giving me the options of week to view or edit my picks, like I'm not even logging in.   Who knows. 

3 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Send me an email with a screenshot of your issue and I’ll take a look.

just submitted and it worked as it should have.  Thanks, and you can delete this :thumbsup: