Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

Bills D or not to Bills D!

PPR 10 team league:  AR, Watson, Mixon, KWIII, J. Cook, Gibbs, B-Rob, Diggs, Amon-Ra, Puka, London, Kittle, Bass, BUF

I like how the Bills D has looked so far..and I'd prefer trying to pick up Dell or another decent skill player off waivers tonight.  The other option is pick up Saints or Bengals D for this week, thinking in that order.

...and if I do, I'd have to drop either B-Rob or London from my bench to pick up someone.  Even though less WR depth, my thought is drop London over B-Rob. 

Thoughts?  ..and my thanks in advance!

London 

And I realized just now that I didn't word my post too well!! 

1st question is can I expect reasonable fantasy output by starting the Bills D? 

- If not, then would pick up the Saints or Bengals D (in that order) - any thoughts on Saints vs Bengals? 

- If yes, I'll try to get Dell, Musgrave, or I guess maybe Thielen/QJohnston/?

And thanks weepaws, my lean is to drop London...

5 minutes ago, CajunBadger said:

And I realized just now that I didn't word my post too well!! 

1st question is can I expect reasonable fantasy output by starting the Bills D? 

- If not, then would pick up the Saints or Bengals D (in that order) - any thoughts on Saints vs Bengals? 

- If yes, I'll try to get Dell, Musgrave, or I guess maybe Thielen/QJohnston/?

And thanks weepaws, my lean is to drop London...

You like the Saints and Cincy more than Cleveland def?

Cleveland could be another option..

Honestly all three have their potential pitfalls and can be unpredictable.  With these, my thoughts are: the Buccaneers have been stingier on turnovers and fp's, Titan's offense and Henry have been bad, but what if they pick it up some - plus imho Saints at times have had troubles stopping the run, and lastly was hearing some say the Browns haven't been really tested yet. 

So my fear is that I'm getting cute picking up another D when maybe I only get an extra point or three??  I just can't have negative or a few points (ours normally score around 8-12 unless they go off like Bills did last week for 37pts!!).

2 hours ago, CajunBadger said:

Cleveland could be another option..

Honestly all three have their potential pitfalls and can be unpredictable.  With these, my thoughts are: the Buccaneers have been stingier on turnovers and fp's, Titan's offense and Henry have been bad, but what if they pick it up some - plus imho Saints at times have had troubles stopping the run, and lastly was hearing some say the Browns haven't been really tested yet. 

So my fear is that I'm getting cute picking up another D when maybe I only get an extra point or three??  I just can't have negative or a few points (ours normally score around 8-12 unless they go off like Bills did last week for 37pts!!).

Thank you. 

At this point, I think I've decided it's wisest to pick up the Saints D in place of London (and give my Bills D a rest).  The Bills were impressive fp-wise last week but that WAS against WAS and not MIA! 

But I always appreciate other thoughts and I could change my mind yet again, lol.

2 minutes ago, CajunBadger said:

At this point, I think I've decided it's wisest to pick up the Saints D in place of London (and give my Bills D a rest).  The Bills were impressive fp-wise last week but that WAS against WAS and not MIA! 

But I always appreciate other thoughts and I could change my mind yet again, lol.

Yup. I'm a recovering over thinker haha.  Going with the Browns. Best of luck to you. 

Haha, it's horrible isn't it?!  😧  I'm slowly learning to stick with a decision and telling myself I"ll accept the results, lol!

D'oh and here I go..maybe I should drop my Bills D instead and keep London??  Lol!!

Best of luck to you too!!!

9 minutes ago, CajunBadger said:

Haha, it's horrible isn't it?!  😧  I'm slowly learning to stick with a decision and telling myself I"ll accept the results, lol!

D'oh and here I go..maybe I should drop my Bills D instead and keep London??  Lol!!

Best of luck to you too!!!

Yesssss... over thinking is horrible 😂

It's a slow process for me 🐢🐢🐢

One other item I just picked up on from one of my discord fantasy chats.  The Saints schedule is "GAS" as one person put it..so might want to check on them if you get the opportunity as well!

6 minutes ago, CajunBadger said:

One other item I just picked up on from one of my discord fantasy chats.  The Saints schedule is "GAS" as one person put it..so might want to check on them if you get the opportunity as well!

Someone already picked them this week. Thank you though.