Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: Rhamondre, Jerome, or Cole?

Full-point PPR.  RB1 = Barkley; RB2 = B-Rob.  WR1 = Evans; WR2 = R. Rice, KC.  TE1 = Kincaid.

I currently have NE RB? R. Stevenson in as my FLEX.  Just read FFT's Faves and Fades.  I'm considering switching my FLEX to CLE RB1 J. Ford.  I also have CHI TE C. Kmet available, who FFT also likes.

Stevenson goes up against a somewhat stout WAS rush DEF.  AND - he is splitting time with Zeke, which limits his upside.  Jerome plays a cupcake ARI DEF - but he only had 10 touches last week because of an ankle injury.  Will he get the bulk of the carries THIS week?  And, I also have CHI TE C. Kmet, who has a tough matchup on the road at New Orleans.  He went from a doughnut in week 7 to a stud-muffin in week 8.  He also could be kept in to block against NO's pass rush..

Thoughts?

Ford

So, Ford or Kmet?  I agree with Ford.  Kmet is a bit of a gamble because there is no floor - you just don't know if you are going to get week 7 or week 8.  I am pretty much forced to start Stevenson so it's probably best to avoid starting him.