Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

The SEC is OVERRATED!

The next time you hear that come out of a Big10 fans mouth, please direct him to the video of a blubbering grown man who won a football game as the coach of the vaunted Michigan whatever’s.  So sad…and he wants to be a full time big boy coach!  😂

Obviously your a moron that doesn’t understand the emotions of what those kids and that staff went through this past week. Announcing the suspension when they’re on a plane. If the B1G wanted to hurt Michigan they should have suspended James Franklin. At least we know the man gives a $hit and  cares about his boss and his kids. You’re just a triggered nameless faceless DB being a keyboard hero. 

Also, how you could conflate an emotional head coach with the quality of the SEC says a lot. 

…”you’re” a moron…”. Not…‘your’ a moron…

Ha ha! Couldn’t help myself 🙂.

I drive a Dodge Stratus!!!!

55 minutes ago, Lake209 said:

…”you’re” a moron…”. Not…‘your’ a moron…

Ha ha! Couldn’t help myself 🙂.

I drive a Dodge Stratus!!!!

Yeah okay bro. A stratus is way too good for You. 

Love when the weasels grammatically check you and have nothing of substance to say. Spellcheck gets all of us dude. Grow up. 

3 hours ago, jpcdds said:

Obviously your a moron that doesn’t understand the emotions of what those kids and that staff went through this past week. Announcing the suspension when they’re on a plane. If the B1G wanted to hurt Michigan they should have suspended James Franklin. At least we know the man gives a $hit and  cares about his boss and his kids. You’re just a triggered nameless faceless DB being a keyboard hero. 

Also, how you could conflate an emotional head coach with the quality of the SEC says a lot. 

Thank you ma’am for your comments.

6 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Thank you ma’am for your comments.

When you try to act big…. You just look small. I know it’s tough being you but the rest of the world can’t wait for you to catch up. 

When you actually grow some hair on you balls I would be open to an adult conversation. Until then… Enjoy puberty! ❤️

1 minute ago, jpcdds said:

When you try to act big…. You just look small. I know it’s tough being you but the rest of the world can’t wait for you to catch up. 

When you actually grow some hair on you balls I would be open to an adult conversation. Until then… Enjoy puberty! ❤️

That’s exactly what the SEC has been telling the Big10 for years.  😂

2 minutes ago, JagFan said:

That’s exactly what the SEC has been telling the Big10 for years.  😂

Again. “YOUR” weak almost silly. I’m embarrassed for you. Almost.

6 minutes ago, jpcdds said:

Again. “YOUR” weak almost silly. I’m embarrassed for you. Almost.

Didn’t Lake209 just explain this to you?  It’s “you’re weak”, not “your weak”.  I see the Big10 education is as inferior as its football.

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

Didn’t Lake209 just explain this to you?  It’s “you’re weak”, not “your weak”.  I see the Big10 education is as inferior as its football.

OMG really? Did you not get that the capital letters were in quotes? 

“YOUR” something special! Or do I need to explain this one too? 

Can’t make this up….