Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So no pelosi, right?

Also this request was made in the event that Trump would walk down to the capitol with the mob and they would protect him, not the capitol.

https://www.justsecurity.org/93316/anatomy-of-a-conspiracy-theory-and-a-smear-still-no-evidence-of-trump-order-for-10000-guard-on-january-6th/

It makes no sense that Trump would want 10k nat guard to protect the capitol against a mob he brought there.

Oh I see, you are questioning the Pelosi part.  Way to win, squistion lite!  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe read the thread first, instead of just jumping in? 

Pelosi?

Ornato's testimony doesn't prove that Trump's request was denied by pelosi.

Also the request was to protect trump, not the capitol.

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh I see, you are questioning the Pelosi part.  Way to win, squistion lite!  :lol: 

That, and the fact that the 10k request was to protect himself not the capitol, jonmx lite.

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That, and the fact that the 10k request was to protect himself not the capitol, jonmx lite.

Who did he need protecting from? The guy commandeered the beast from the back seat and was going to drive over there himself. From the back seat. He’s got arms (and hair) like an orangoutang. 

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Go back and read what I posted.  Here is part of it.

According to the transcript, a Jan. 6 committee staffer asked Mr. Ornato, “When it comes to the National Guard statement about having 10,000 troops or any other number of troops, do you recall any discussion prior to the 6th about whether and how many National Guard troops to deploy on Jan. 6?”

Mr. Ornato said he remembered a conversation between White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.

“He was on the phone with her and wanted to make sure she had everything that she needed,” he said. “I remember the number 10,000 coming up, you know, ‘The president wants to make sure that you have enough.’ You know, ‘He is willing to ask for 10,000.’”

Mr. Ornato said that Ms. Bowser replied she was all set and already had about 350 guardsmen for intersection control, which is not a law enforcement capacity.

Ms. Bowser ultimately rejected Mr. Trump’s offer for 10,000 National Guard troops and asked for only several hundred to serve in a limited role.

Mr. Ornato said the White House then requested a “quick reaction force” from the Defense Department in case it was needed.

“I remember Chief Meadows talking to DOD about that, I believe, I remember Chief Meadows letting me know that, ‘Hey, there was going to be National Guard that’s going to be at Joint Base Andrews,” he said.

Once the Capitol was breached, the Trump White House pushed for immediate help from Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller and grew frustrated at the slow deployment of that help, according to the testimony.

“So then I remember the chief saying, ‘Hey, I’m calling the secretary of defense to get that [quick reaction force] in here,” Mr. Ornato said. Later he said, “I remember the chief telling Miller, ‘Get them in here, get them in here to secure the Capitol now.’”

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Go back and read what I posted.  Here is part of it.

Read the link I posted, here is a clip.

in his Jan. 2022 testimony, Ornato said that Meadows offered the National Guard’s assistance to Mayor Bowser because of concerns about violence “out on the mall area or at the event” but “not anywhere near the Capitol.”
The relevant exchange can be found on p. 78 of the transcript. Ornato did not claim that Meadows offered the National Guard’s assistance to protect the U.S. Capitol. Instead, he said there was a “concern of anti and pro groups clashing elsewhere.” It appears that the “event” he was referring to was Trump’s rally at the Ellipse just south of the White House.

Neither Loudermilk, nor Hemingway mentioned this part of Ornato’s answer. Obviously, Ornato’s testimony is inconsistent with any claim that Trump wanted the National Guard to protect the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.justsecurity.org/93316/anatomy-of-a-conspiracy-theory-and-a-smear-still-no-evidence-of-trump-order-for-10000-guard-on-january-6th/

42 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Read the link I posted, here is a clip.

Pass the crack pipe and needles dude. 💉

Get Trump. I can't even remember as far back as 2020. :headbanger: