Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Has anyone ever dated?

I know some of you have not. It's okay. There is someone for everyone, even you. Please don't shoot up a daycare. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I know some of you have not. It's okay. There is someone for everyone, even you. Please don't shoot up a daycare. 

Even Peefoam? :( 

Based on what I see out there NOW, dating focking sucks. It's horrid. Both women and men are terrible. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Even Peefoam? :( 

My next birthday that will be my wish

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Based on what I see out there NOW, dating focking sucks. It's horrid. Both women and men are terrible. 

75% of men under 30 are probably beta. Women don't want that. 

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

75% of men under 30 are probably beta. Women don't want that. 

Well, women SAY they don't want alpha either. 

They don't want the alpha males because toxic masculinity and bro dudes flexing all over the place. 

But you read those women's romance and smut books that women are all obsessed with right now? Nothing BUT alpha males all over the place. So, IMO, women out loud won't admit that they still want the alpha male. But they do. They'll read about the cop or the fireman bending them over or whatever, but they see the cop on the dating site and he's an immediate red flag. 

Unfortunately, they want him to make 6 to 7 figures and buy her a bunch of shiite too while she does nothing, so there's that. 

I am happy to admit that I still like the alpha male. Unfortunately, at my age he wants the younger girl who twirls her hair and poses on OnlyFans. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Well, women SAY they don't want alpha either. 

They don't want the alpha males because toxic masculinity and bro dudes flexing all over the place. 

But you read those women's romance and smut books that women are all obsessed with right now? Nothing BUT alpha males all over the place. So, IMO, women out loud won't admit that they still want the alpha male. But they do. They'll read about the cop or the fireman bending them over or whatever, but they see the cop on the dating site and he's an immediate red flag. 

Unfortunately, they want him to make 6 to 7 figures and buy her a bunch of shiite too while she does nothing, so there's that. 

I am happy to admit that I still like the alpha male. Unfortunately, at my age he wants the younger girl who twirls her hair and poses on OnlyFans. 

Most girls I have met over the years (this was before 2010). Almost all of them always liked it a little (or a lot) rough and love dirty talk.