Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Michael Cohen’s cross is over)

How can they find him guilty of only the misdemeanor when the SOL ran out on them long ago? 

Where is Squidly with the play by play? I’ll give it a shot. Cohen just admitted to stealing from the Trump organization. Nice star witness you got there libtards. Not that it matters. 

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1792576130001825954

Trump lawyer Todd Blanche presses Michael Cohen about the money paid to RedFinch not adding up to the total that the Trump Org. gave him to make the payment.

Blache says Cohen gave Red Finch $20,000 and he took $30,000. "You stole from the Trump Organization, right?"

Cohen: "Yes, sir." He adds that he discussed this with both federal and state prosecutors.

• Haha 2

Seems like Cohen should be the one on trial.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was. He was tried, convicted and did time in connection with what he did for Trump. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was. He was tried, convicted and did time in connection with what he did for Trump. 

The stealing too? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was.....

This is just a way for him to get his name back in the headlines, sell some merch, and take some revenge on Trump for not making him part of the crew running things.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He was.....

This is just a way for him to get his name back in the headlines, sell some merch, and take some revenge on Trump for not making him part of the crew running things.

Just read through what he was guilty of.  Nothing about stealing from Trump. Maybe it’s somewhere else. I have my doubts. 

He is a lawyer, and that makes him perhaps the only thing more vile than a politician.....his behaviors do not surprise me in the least.