Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You really shouldn’t be criticizing anyone else for wasting time every day. I’ve often get ripped for spending too much time on these boards and it’s a fair criticism, but I can’t hold a candle to you. Sometimes I leave this forum for several hours or even days and no matter when I choose to return the one constant I can count on is that you’re here posting. That’s your business but again, criticizing others for wasting time is rather ridiculous coming from you. 

It’s not like I’m sitting around all day getting drunk and being fat and then driving my kids around. 

• Thanks 1

From 1:30 am - 3:45 am EST Hardcore takes a break but only on alternate days, and not counting Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Fridays.

And sometimes Sundays and Thursdays. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

From 1:30 am - 3:45 am EST Hardcore takes a break but only on alternate days, and not counting Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Fridays.

And sometimes Sundays and Thursdays. 

Bills are paid I got it made in the shade. You sound jealous. And spend a lot of work hours here. Hush boy. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bills are paid I got it made in the shade. You sound jealous. And spend a lot of work hours here. Hush boy. 

I get paid to post! Living the dream!!

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am not watching a full episode. Print out exactly what was said to prove your point. 

I gave you the minute mark dumbasss.  You still won't because you like keeping your head up your asss.  I just posted it so everyone else knows what a POS you are. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not like I’m sitting around all day getting drunk and being fat and then driving my kids around. 

💥

• Thanks 1

Cohen unflappable on cross today. Blanche is an amateur.   Donald is dead to rights.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Word has it HT is also very active on the “MacraméGuys.Org” boards.

See. You were doing ok. Then you try too hard. Stop trying so hard. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See. You were doing ok. Then you try too hard. Stop trying so hard. 

I applaud your passion to the knitting arts!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I applaud your passion to the knitting arts!

:mellow: 

Fellas I gotta admit, I’m a little hammered this evening, but did somebody actually say they expect Trump will testify??! 🥴

So I guess you guys are down to yeah, it’s a crime, but due to some technicality, it isn’t a felony.

I mean, you could be right (we’ll see what the jury says), but still — you can’t be feeling too great about that line of “defense” :( 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

IMO, I am convinced a fraudulent act occurred and that Donald Trump committed it. The only question I still have is: is it a felony? The prosecution hasn’t quite explained that yet. I imagine they will attempt to do so in their summation. They need to explain how election interference of this sort is an actual felonious crime which would make the falsifying of records more than a misdemeanor. If they can make a convincing argument then I’m sold. If they can’t, I would be forced to acquit Trump if I were on the jury. 

no you wouldn't, you would believe Cohen convicted liar cause OMB and nothing else matters, nobody believes you would acquit Trump

58 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So I guess you guys are down to yeah, it’s a crime, but due to some technicality, it isn’t a felony.

I mean, you could be right (we’ll see what the jury says), but still — you can’t be feeling too great about that line of “defense” :( 

best lawyer ever you are

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What crime.  The prosecution is about done with the case and they have not identified any specific crime.  Even the traffic ticket crime of a fraudulent business record has not even been established, let alone the unnamed crime that it must be associated with.   There is nothing to show there was any actual fraud involved, all we have is an accounting debate on how a bill should be classified.  The prosecution must prove every element of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, and we don't even know the crime.   A real judge would have thrown the case out a long time ago. 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Even trump admits outside court that he paid her off, despite his defense in court that he didn't.

They have to be calling Bob Costello to the stand next. Game over Nice try retards. 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Robert Costello is the Giuliani lawyer who, according to Cohen, warned Cohen not to “flip”, right? 
If his testimony before Congress truly destroys Cohen, then surely the defense will call him as a witness right? Let’s see if they do. 

The problem with the article that @jerryskids posted, from everything else I’ve read, is that Cohem’s testimony is corroborated by Pecker and the other witnesses and the tape with Trump’s voice on it. But beyond that it doesn’t make any sense. If Cohen paid Daniels of his own volition, why would Trump repay it? And then why try to explain it away as a “legal expense”? Coven’s description of the crime is the only one that makes logical sense- unless of course Trump wants to take the stand and tell us what really happened. 

Also, as I pointed out, everything Costello was told by Cohen, was when Cohen was still protecting Trump---some of the lies that he told Congress that got him convicted of perjury are are what Costello is saying Cohen told him.  IE, he was lying to Costello too. 

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no you wouldn't, you would believe Cohen convicted liar cause OMB and nothing else matters, nobody believes you would acquit Trump

Well of course Cohen has been caught in at least one major lie, but I think it odd that the prosecution had no awareness of such a simple gotcha....

So, the head of the NIH tells us we were lied to about Covid, something that killed millions, shut down or economy and harmed our children and the focus is on a trial about bookkeeping? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the head of the NIH tells us we were lied to about Covid, something that killed millions, shut down or economy and harmed our children and the focus is on a trial about bookkeeping? 

Oh if that happens we just shrug it off.....and let them do the standard "oops, our bad, so sorry, but what does it matter now"

So then the powerful can do what ever they want, and if you try to hold them accountable then you are a conspiracy theorist....or a "MAGA"....or "right wing nut".....and later, when its proven true.....we just disregard all that gaslighting....

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

CNN actually did some honest reporting yesterday too. 

Remarkable.....whats next?  Could they call out the corruption of Kathaleen McCormick as a weapon for the Biden "brand"?  Well, I guess we should not expect that much 😁

MSNBC and the others are trying to make this trial seem more exciting than it is, with the outcome a horse race and in doubt. They get more viewers that way. 

In truth the defense’s big “triumph” was probably much ado about nothing. The key parts of Cohen’s testimony are backed up by evidence. Attempting to argue that this phone call misstep proves that Trump didn’t know about this payment will fall flat on its face. 

As I wrote before, the prosecution has proved beyond a doubt that a crime was committed here. Now they have to show that it’s a felony. The defense should focus on this question; it’s really their only chance to escape a conviction. 

I like that the big Matlock moment for the Trump team is ONE CALL Cohen made might NOT be about the hush money.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It's the other way around:  a technicality is being used to call it a felony:  basically, calling Trump's behavior "election interference".  Which, I don't believe Trump has not been charged with, so I'm not sure how that works.

Regardless, it is a creative (to be kind) interpretation of election interference.  And by "creative," I mean "what crime can we manufacture to keep the OMB from running for POTUS"?

I'm amazed by how many people here are OK with this, and think NY would have done the same with, say, Biden.  

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Most everyday.

Rarely.....does MSNBC report anything approaching truth. They are mostly a race-baiting and conservative-hating outlet that delivers Democrat propaganda.   That fact that they reported this at all....let alone truthfully...is very strange....

If Father Trump is found guilty, where are we going to riot?  I need to start planning now.  Tim’s real estate business? General’s bike path? Squidward’s Arby’s? Beachguy’s gym?

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rarely.....does MSNBC report anything approaching truth. They are mostly a race-baiting and conservative-hating outlet that delivers Democrat propaganda.   That fact that they reported this at all....let alone truthfully...is very strange....

No it's not. I refuse to watch any of it unless there is a big breaking story. In those cases, when there is just hard news to report, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all do a pretty good job. It's the prime time lineups you need to avoid like the plague. That's where you'll find the stilted half-truths and "just asking questions" bullshit that gives these networks their reputations.

You're not half as non-partisan as you try to present yourself. Kinda disappointed in you recently. 

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If Father Trump is found guilty, where are we going to riot?  I need to start planning now.  Tim’s real estate business? General’s bike path? Squidward’s Arby’s? Beachguy’s gym?

I work in a well respected hospital. After you get tired of yelling about trannies, stolen elections, and pedophiles and need treatment for your bunions, COPD, and pearl-clutching blisters, we'll be happy to treat you. Aneurysms and heart attacks also welcome.

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No it's not. I refuse to watch any of it unless there is a big breaking story. In those cases, when there is just hard news to report, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all do a pretty good job. It's the prime time lineups you need to avoid like the plague. That's where you'll find the stilted half-truths and "just asking questions" bullshit that gives these networks their reputations.

You're not half as non-partisan as you try to present yourself. Kinda disappointed in you recently. 

MSNBC is the worst among them on, they are even worse than Fox.... they are absolutely a race-baiting and conservative-hating outlet that delivers Democrat propaganda. 

If you watch them, along with a handful of others you can start to get a picture of what might be true.  The problem being that all the outlets are political actors now, and NOT journalists. You simply have to consume from many resources to ever hope for even a glint of truth.

I call balls and strikes, you find me problematic because the outlets YOU prefer are the worst offenders, and I call them out more often....that make it easy

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The hardcore MAGAs don’t come to Seattle. They are too scared of the roving homeless gangs, antifa, and milk alternative artisanal espresso stands. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

MSNBC is the worst among them on, they are even worse than Fox....

Not if Jeanine Pirro is still on the air.   :shocking:

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

MSNBC is the worst among them on, they are even worse than Fox.... they are absolutely a race-baiting and conservative-hating outlet that delivers Democrat propaganda. 

If you watch them, along with a handful of others you can start to get a picture of what might be true.  The problem being that all the outlets are political actors now, and NOT journalists. You simply have to consume from many resources to ever hope for even a glint of truth.

I call balls and strikes, you find me problematic because the outlets YOU prefer are the worst offenders, and I call them out more often....that make it easy

I just said I don't watch any of them, so you can put away the bolded. I like the fact that you ATTEMPT to be fair minded, but ultimately I think you're unable to overcome your own biases in most cases. I am no better, but I'm not claiming complete even-handedness as you do.

ETA: Please provide any links you may have which Illuminate the court cases lost or settled against MSNBC for defamation, slander or libel in which the network paid out hundreds of millions of dollars like Fox has. Much appreciated.

On 5/7/2024 at 4:14 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Clown 🤡 

On 5/6/2024 at 10:27 PM, squistion said:

You would think he now would be shamed into attending Barron's graduation after the fuss he made over the judge denying his request (which was a lie). But as we all know, Trump is incapable of the emotion of shame. 

Clown 🤡

On 5/6/2024 at 9:10 PM, Ron_Artest said:

Trump will be speaking at MN fundraising event instead of going to Baron's graduation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clown 🤡. Do you ever get tired of getting it wrong?