Sign in to follow this  
double tour

World In Shock As Murderous Terrorist State Ignores Warning From Impotent Old Man

WORLD — The globe was left in utter shock today as the murderous Iranian regime had the incredible gall to ignore the warnings of a confused old dotard.

Despite President Biden telling the Iranians, "Don't", the Iranians did, much to the surprise of billions around the world. "I really can't believe the regime that openly financed the murder and rape of hundreds of Israelis had the nerve to stand up to a decrepit old fool," said local man Donald Stanley. "Who could have possibly seen this coming?"

According to sources, President Biden was furious that Iran completely ignored him and bombed Israel anyway. "Biden is looking into several options for retaliation, including threatening to put the Ayatollah in time-out," explained Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, "If it comes to it, Biden is prepared to withhold the Irianian leader's evening treat or even his screen time. We mean business."

At publishing time, the Ayatollah had announced that if Biden didn't keep sending him tens of millions of dollars, he would hold his breath until he passed out.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, double tour said:

WORLD — The globe was left in utter shock today as the murderous Iranian regime had the incredible gall to ignore the warnings of a confused old dotard.

Despite President Biden telling the Iranians, "Don't", the Iranians did, much to the surprise of billions around the world. "I really can't believe the regime that openly financed the murder and rape of hundreds of Israelis had the nerve to stand up to a decrepit old fool," said local man Donald Stanley. "Who could have possibly seen this coming?"

According to sources, President Biden was furious that Iran completely ignored him and bombed Israel anyway. "Biden is looking into several options for retaliation, including threatening to put the Ayatollah in time-out," explained Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, "If it comes to it, Biden is prepared to withhold the Irianian leader's evening treat or even his screen time. We mean business."

At publishing time, the Ayatollah had announced that if Biden didn't keep sending him tens of millions of dollars, he would hold his breath until he passed out.

The Onion, why do you hide that fact?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I think everyone knows it's satire. But thanks for reminding us. 

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

😆

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Funny thing is, there is more truth in it than anything any liberal has posted on this site since day one. 

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

But did they use our money to do it???

No way. That money is for food and medical care. 

22 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

22 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It was from the Babylon Bee, it is funny that no one knew who the source was and didn’t care.