Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Can we put a halt on trading for a week.

I'm so freaking confused right now as to who has who. Can we just put a halt on any trades right now so everybody can figure out what the hell is going on.

We've got people quitting, very one-sided trades, people mentioning collusion. Can we just take a break for a second.

I thought the owners were supposed to vote on all trades. I haven't seen 1 single vote thread for any of these trades.

No one has voted on trades because no one has said a thing about it. Trades have 24 hours and if no one mentions anything about them they become official. So if you want to vote, then vote.

No one has voted on trades because no one has said a thing about it. Trades have 24 hours and if no one mentions anything about them they become official. So if you want to vote, then vote.

In regards to trades, You either have only the commisioner approve or decline, power to the owners to vote and veto, or no vote. It should be in the rules. if not decide a course and put it in there.

No one has voted on trades because no one has said a thing about it.  Trades have 24 hours and if no one mentions anything about them they become official.  So if you want to vote, then vote.

In regards to trades, You either have only the commisioner approve or decline, power to the owners to vote and veto, or no vote. It should be in the rules. if not decide a course and put it in there.

It is in the rules.

HTH :headbanger:

Isn't it the commish' job to start the vote thread?

No one has voted on trades because no one has said a thing about it.  Trades have 24 hours and if no one mentions anything about them they become official.  So if you want to vote, then vote.

Isn't it the commish' job to start the vote thread?

We have threads for every trade, there is no need for a separate thread to be started. If I thought something fishy was up in any recent trade then I would have mentioned something, but a trade should only be vetoed if it is clear and obvious collusion, just ask the main board people!

It is in the rules.

HTH :rolleyes:

The rules:

"Trading will be allowed and encouraged by the league. IMO trading adds a lot of fun to the league and as long as it doesnt get out of hand can only make the league more enjoyable. All trades will be subject to the commisioners final approval and will be presented to the league. If anyone has something against the trade a post can be made or contact the commish immediately. 3/4 majority will be required to veto trades. A trade deadline, near the end of November will be instated. All trades must be completed by that date and will be prosessed by then as well. Trading of players and/or picks for only one year in advance will be allowed. After the deadline, teams out of contention may "agree in principle'' to a trade, however the deal will not be official until after the season. Immediately following the Fantasy bowl our offseason will begin and trading will be allowed again under the same rules. If someone trades future picks for players or future picks, they have to pay either half or all next seasons money, just so someone wont go for it all then leave the league."

So I guess the question would be what defines immediately? According to the rules you have not defined what it means therefore according to your ules as I just got back I am now calling for a vote on the LT2 trade, The Tiki tarde and the TO trade.

It is in the rules.

HTH :wall:

The rules:

"Trading will be allowed and encouraged by the league. IMO trading adds a lot of fun to the league and as long as it doesnt get out of hand can only make the league more enjoyable. All trades will be subject to the commisioners final approval and will be presented to the league. If anyone has something against the trade a post can be made or contact the commish immediately. 3/4 majority will be required to veto trades. A trade deadline, near the end of November will be instated. All trades must be completed by that date and will be prosessed by then as well. Trading of players and/or picks for only one year in advance will be allowed. After the deadline, teams out of contention may "agree in principle'' to a trade, however the deal will not be official until after the season. Immediately following the Fantasy bowl our offseason will begin and trading will be allowed again under the same rules. If someone trades future picks for players or future picks, they have to pay either half or all next seasons money, just so someone wont go for it all then leave the league."

So I guess the question would be what defines immediately? According to the rules you have not defined what it means therefore according to your ules as I just got back I am now calling for a vote on the LT2 trade, The Tiki tarde and the TO trade.

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :wall:

It is in the rules.

HTH :angry:

The rules:

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :rolleyes:

So I guess immediately is defined not more than a week ago?

It is in the rules.

HTH :angry:

The rules:

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :rolleyes:

After the players have already been on a roster for a weeks games and nothing was mentioned there will be no vetoes after that point. Immediately means immediately, not a week later. Lets say 24 hours, if nothing is mentioned the trade is official..I thought that was mentioned at some point.

It is in the rules.

HTH :huh:

The rules:

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :huh:

After the players have already been on a roster for a weeks games and nothing was mentioned there will be no vetoes after that point. Immediately means immediately, not a week later. Lets say 24 hours, if nothing is mentioned the trade is official..I thought that was mentioned at some point.

God your dense. 24 hours would be fine for everybody I am sure. Wether it was mentioned or not doesn't matter. I will explain this to you real slow and in a step by step manner so you can comprehend it.

1. read this post

2. go back to FVMDL main page

3. Open the rules thread

4. Click the edit button

5. Replace immediately with "within 24 hours"

6. Click save midified post

Holy Cow the problem will be solved. Then you will be off the hook. The morons you trade with will not be but you will. Also the next time this comes up you can say "It's in the rules HTH :blink: " And this time it will be.

It is in the rules.

HTH :huh:

The rules:

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :sleep:

God your dense. 24 hours would be fine for everybody I am sure. Wether it was mentioned or not doesn't matter. I will explain this to you real slow and in a step by step manner so you can comprehend it.

1. read this post

3. Open the rules thread

4. Click the edit button

Holy Cow the problem will be solved. Then you will be off the hook. The morons you trade with will not be but you will. Also the next time this comes up you can say "It's in the rules HTH :blink: " And this time it will be.

Why dont you get off my back...seriously you have done nothing but make things worse. You treat me like im retarded or something which is just stupid on your part. We talked about 24 hours being allowed well before you even got in the league :huh:

It is in the rules.

HTH :headbanger:

The rules:

The tiki trade went through over a week ago and will not be up for vote but i stickied the other 2 :sleep:

1. read this post

3. Open the rules thread

4. Click the edit button

Holy Cow the problem will be solved. Then you will be off the hook. The morons you trade with will not be but you will. Also the next time this comes up you can say "It's in the rules HTH :banana: " And this time it will be.

Why dont you get off my back...seriously you have done nothing but make things worse. You treat me like im retarded or something which is just stupid on your part. We talked about 24 hours being allowed well before you even got in the league :lol:

HAHAHAHA. :banana:

I understand that it was talked about. I get that I really do. Stop being so stubborn and put it in the rules. To do anything but that would indeed be retarded. Until you do you deserve to be treated like this. Now lets talk about this statement....

"seriously you have done nothing but make things worse."

Can you honestly say that I am more of a detriment to this league than moron owners who make bad trades and promote inequality of the rosters? Think about that for real. Don't worry your trade is going through and you are getting TO. Forget about that for a minute and really think about the above question, look at the current rosters on RTSPORTS even with only 2 stupid deals, and then let me know what you think.

I did change it numbnuts :o I really could care less if that trade goes through at this point, but what i do care about is people biatching and complaing about a move they would have made themselves if it was offered to them. Looks like your post on the main board is backfiring as people are standing up for our trades :banana:

The point is simply, you may not like a trade but weve all been playing this game long enough to understand what to do or not do so let each owners reasoning behind it stand because im sure both DBF and Kilroy have legit reasons(at least to them) as to why the deal works for both of them. Same goes for me and shugarts, I try and win now, he loads up for next year as his team was already torn apart by injuries and sucky quarterbacks

I did change it numbnuts :rolleyes:  I really could care less if that trade goes through at this point, but what i do care about is people biatching and complaing about a move they would have made themselves if it was offered to them.  Looks like your post on the main board is backfiring as people are standing up for our trades :headbanger:

The point is simply, you may not like a trade  but weve all been playing this game long enough to understand what to do or not do so let each owners reasoning behind it stand because im sure both DBF and Kilroy have legit reasons(at least to them) as to why the deal works for both of them.  Same goes for me and shugarts, I try and win now, he loads up for next year as his team was already torn apart by injuries and sucky quarterbacks

You are funny. You do care if your trade goes through and we know that so don't act like you don't. I may be forced to treat you like a retard again if you keep up that facade. Complaining is part of getting 12 people together. Everybody won't be happy all the time. It's that simple. Learn to live with that or quit being a commish. LOL at Main boarders standing up for the trades. So far there is a guy who doesn't even understand a dynasty league and one guy who said "they are not THAT bad".

BTW - It is interesting to me how everything went from "are you scared yet" of my team to "I did change it numbnuts". all because you "really could care less if that trade goes through at this point".

I did change it numbnuts :rolleyes:  I really could care less if that trade goes through at this point, but what i do care about is people biatching and complaing about a move they would have made themselves if it was offered to them.  Looks like your post on the main board is backfiring as people are standing up for our trades :headbanger:

The point is simply, you may not like a trade  but weve all been playing this game long enough to understand what to do or not do so let each owners reasoning behind it stand because im sure both DBF and Kilroy have legit reasons(at least to them) as to why the deal works for both of them.  Same goes for me and shugarts, I try and win now, he loads up for next year as his team was already torn apart by injuries and sucky quarterbacks

You are funny. You do care if your trade goes through and we know that so don't act like you don't. I may be forced to treat you like a retard again if you keep up that facade. Complaining is part of getting 12 people together. Everybody won't be happy all the time. It's that simple. Learn to live with that or quit being a commish. LOL at Main boarders standing up for the trades. So far there is a guy who doesn't even understand a dynasty league and one guy who said "they are not THAT bad".

BTW - It is interesting to me how everything went from "are you scared yet" of my team to "I did change it numbnuts". all because you "really could care less if that trade goes through at this point".

You are starting to sound more like John Kerry with each post you make. I'd stop with that right now :thumbsup:

Okay boys. What's done is done. Time to stop. It's only gonna get worse. You've gotta play with each other at least through the end of the year. This is getting juvenile.

Let the league decide if the trades go through. If it does, fine. We'll just deal with it and move on. We can discuss who wants to stay and who wants to leave at the end of the year.

OH, and at least i dont quit leagues because i dont like a trade :headbanger:

Talk about retarded...i thought you older people were supposed to be mature?

Mature? Name calling and oh BTW's? I have already told you and will do so again. I am not quitting due to the trades. People trade who they want. You may have seen I voted to let both trades go through. I am quitting because I am in 6 leagues and this is the worst as far as owners go. Simple as that.

and this is the worst as far as owners go

:headbanger:

Mature? Name calling and oh BTW's? I have already told you and will do so again. I am not quitting due to the trades. People trade who they want. You may have seen I voted to let both trades go through. I am quitting because I am in 6 leagues and this is the worst as far as owners go. Simple as that.

And you wouldnt even have the decency to finish the year instead of starting up a flame war at the beginnin of the season?

For the most part J don't take offense. It is just the bad outways the good here.

:rolleyes:

For the most part J don't take offense. It is just the bad outways the good here.

So a couple owners agreeing to a trade a few people dont like makes this a league with the most horrible owners ever. Personally i would take offense at that normally, but coming from you i dont care. You almost single handedly destroyed SUPPFL last year..remember that trade? It was basically even by the end of the year.

And you wouldnt even have the decency to finish the year instead of starting up a flame war at the beginnin of the season?

Flame war? I haven't flamed you in anyway. I haven't called you any names nor attacked your character. On the contrary I have complimented you by saying you are a good kid and so forth. It was other owners I questioned not you. I even have enough respect for you to tell you now I will be going. I will finish out the year. I will be trying to win to trust me. I even allowed you the option of giving my team to somebody for free. What more do you want from me?

If you guys think this trade is collusion please vote it down. I will not take it personally but for those of you who would vote it down I would like to see offers then for owens. If I could get Matt Hasselbeck, Darrrel Jackson, Joey Porter, Boo Wiiliams and Mike Vanderjact that would be great as I think I would be totally ripping the person off. The probelm is easily solvable just put it to a vote thats the fairest way to do it.

:mad:

So a couple owners agreeing to a trade a few people dont like makes this a league with the most horrible owners ever. Personally i would take offense at that normally, but coming from you i dont care. You almost single handedly destroyed SUPPFL last year..remember that trade? It was basically even by the end of the year.

:blink:

First of all I did not say this was the worst ever. I just simply said I was leaving. Geez you got man love for me or something and don't want to see me go? Second of all no I do not remember suppfl last year. Is it going again this year? Refresh me on the trade.

:lol:

:blink:

First of all I did not say this was the worst ever. I just simply said I was leaving. Geez you got man love for me or something and don't want to see me go? Second of all no I do not remember suppfl last year. Is it going again this year? Refresh me on the trade.

Where the heck do you get this idea of man love? I was just stating the facts :mad: Your welcome to stay and finish out the year or however long you want, i really dont care.

Rock on

Quick question. Hoos first had in his post he believes at least five teams will decide to leave after these trades. If this does indeed happen can I expect you to tell me next year I single handedly killed FVMDL?

Quick question. Hoos first had in his post he believes at least five teams will decide to leave after these trades. If this does indeed happen can I expect you to tell me next year I single handedly killed FVMDL?

Find five owners who are quitting after this season and post their names and then I'l tell you. I trust the guys in this league can handle a few lopsided trades and not quit just because 2 trades went down that didnt help them out.

Find five owners who are quitting after this season and post their names and then I'l tell you. I trust the guys in this league can handle a few lopsided trades and not quit just because 2 trades went down that didnt help them out.

Again a shot at me rather than answeting the question. :blink:

Again a shot at me rather than answeting the question. :banana:

I didnt take a shot at you...i simply said if there are 5 guys ready to quit right now let me know but you cant because there arent. I'm looking forward to hearing what Fubars, Kilroy, Shox, sparkky, Doc etc. have to say about this

I didnt take a shot at you...i simply said if there are 5 guys ready to quit right now let me know but you cant because there arent. I'm looking forward to hearing what Fubars, Kilroy, Shox, Doc etc. have to say about this

Im the one that said 5 guys, not Singman. Personally I think there will be. I could be totally wrong, so be it. Nobody is blaming you for getting Owens, everyone would have accepted that stupid trade. What I have said is it destroys the integrity and balance of the league. Without that what do you have?

I didnt take a shot at you...i simply said if there are 5 guys ready to quit right now let me know but you cant because there arent. I'm looking forward to hearing what Fubars, Kilroy, Shox, Doc etc. have to say about this

Im the one that said 5 guys, not Singman. Personally I think there will be. I could be totally wrong, so be it. Nobody is blaming you for getting Owens, everyone what have accepted that stupid trade. What I have said is it destroys the integrity and balance of the league. Without that what do you have?

I knew you had said that, but when singman brought it up again i was just challenging him to find 5 guys who will actually bail. I think weve got good, competitive blood for the most part in here. I also think if I didnt already have Ward and Holt people wouldnt be going crazy like this. During the draft I could have traded a first rounder for Owens and people would be like "nice trade" but now that the season started its driving everyone up the wall.

I also think if I didnt already have Ward and Holt people wouldnt be going crazy like this.  During the draft I could have traded a first rounder for Owens and people would be like "nice trade" but now that the season started its driving everyone up the wall.

I disagree here. I wouldnt care if you were starting Tim Carter and Ronald Curry, its still a stupid trade, as was the LT2 trade.

Im not pinning this on your trade, the other trade was just as bad, its just that DBF isnt showing up to defend his side.

Sign in to follow this